Apologies if this is a duplicate post, but this video is so cool.

Check it:

05-21-17 06:58 AM
    KEYone - very impressive. It took everything he had to admit the KEYone performed well and in more than 50% of the tests the KEYone outperformed the S8.

Posted via CB10
    05-21-17 09:44 AM
    I don't understand why to post a duplicate post. The video has been posted before and has a long discussion. Do you find it right if 10 people will find a video interesting to post 10 different threads of the same video while they know that it has been posted before?
    05-21-17 10:00 AM
    KEYone - very impressive. It took everything he had to admit the KEYone performed well and in more than 50% of the tests the KEYone outperformed the S8.

Posted via CB10
    You will change your mind......very soon

Posted via CB10
    05-21-17 10:06 AM
    Wow again the key one shines, Wow is it that it can out perform these phones without the highest specs money can buy??? Very impressive
    05-22-17 01:15 AM
    Apologies if this is a duplicate post, but this video is so cool.

Check it:

Can some one pls speak on why this guy was talking such **** about the screen?? Heard it was actually good ? Was like he turned the s8 up to max and then never touched the 🔑 1 right
    05-22-17 01:22 AM
    What do you mean? I have KEYone and the performance is very impressive. Compared with my PRIV it's like night and day. I don't have any S8 so I can't say anything about it.
    thekidshop likes this.
    05-22-17 01:31 AM
    Can't beat AMOLED
    05-22-17 04:02 AM
    Can some one pls speak on why this guy was talking such **** about the screen?? Heard it was actually good ? Was like he turned the s8 up to max and then never touched the 🔑 1 right
    Compared to an AMOLED screen the KeyOne screen is awful. From watching review videos it seems terribly dated. Poor contrast in particular. Not sure what BBMobile was thinking.

I am still tempted by it. But not as much anymore. Because I like the full height AMOLED display on the Priv.
    05-22-17 05:44 AM
    Y'know, all these "speed" tests are ridiculous. There will always be a slight delay when a human touches the screen at the same time, as it's never the same time when done by hand.
    Either you focus on one or the other a millisecond more or less and makes one seem faster. Until I see the computer controlled version of touching the screen, (and yes that too is not perfect) these types of reviews are always flawed to me.
    Instead of tapping icons in a race, a more substantive analysis would be of how they run with numerous apps open. We all already know the the K1 has a slower chip. Let's see which is faster the Porche 944 or the Honda Civic. Geez...can't tell. They both get to 60 though!

Posted via CB10
    05-22-17 05:56 AM
    Y'know, all these "speed" tests are ridiculous. There will always be a slight delay when a human touches the screen at the same time, as it's never the same time when done by hand.
    Either you focus on one or the other a millisecond more or less and makes one seem faster. Until I see the computer controlled version of touching the screen, (and yes that too is not perfect) these types of reviews are always flawed to me.
    Instead of tapping icons in a race, a more substantive analysis would be of how they run with numerous apps open. We all already know the the K1 has a slower chip. Let's see which is faster the Porche 944 or the Honda Civic. Geez...can't tell. They both get to 60 though!

Posted via CB10
    I tend to agree. Plus we just don't open apps. We use them while others are running. Opening an app faster is no indication of whether the overall performance of the phone will be faster. And I think the difference in the screen is very obvious from this video. But the K1 was never meant to be the main competitor in this case anyway.

Posted via CB10
    05-22-17 06:17 AM
    Can't beat AMOLED
    What about AMOLED in sunshine?? AMOLED also has drawbacks!
    05-22-17 07:10 AM
    I still thought this was an interesting video. the KEYone looks to be pretty snappy from most videos I've watched. Definitely optimized quite well.
    05-22-17 07:26 AM
    One thing I noticed...wow, is the screen on the S8 ever small once the keyboard pops up. No wonder people want phablets when you see that.

Posted via CB10
    05-22-17 10:27 AM
    One thing I noticed...wow, is the screen on the S8 ever small once the keyboard pops up. No wonder people want phablets when you see that.

Posted via CB10
    Good point.
    05-28-17 11:46 AM

Posted via CB10
    And the speed limit is 40.

Posted via CB10
    05-28-17 01:30 PM
    What about AMOLED in sunshine?? AMOLED also has drawbacks!
    Also, give an AMOLED and it'll eventually take on a green tint from the blue LEDs burning out.
    05-28-17 01:33 PM
    I own the S8 Plus and by far the best device to date for me. Super quick with no lag at all, I can't believe how well this device works. I will order the Keyone and compare the two, I don't believe the Keyone will come close to the S8.
    05-28-17 01:42 PM