SPECS!!

I would just like to make it known that the KEYone has the same specs as the MOTO Z Play that just came out. Also the 625 processor is not old and is specifically designed to work optimally with 3gb o RAM and that. Is why there isn't 4 or 6 gb. The RAM question isn't because BlackBerry or TCL is cheap it's cause it works most efficiently with three by design. On Berryflow they said that the KEYONE loaded the HUB quicker than the DTEK60 with supposedly better specs so there it is. If you search for comparison reviews of the MOTO Z vs the MOTO Z Play you will se there is no difference so all is good with the specs

This is a very fast and efficient phone and the more I read about it and learn from podcasts I see it more and more.
    The camera is at the top of the list for current phones so Yay there.

All the reputable sites are giving the KEYone welcoming reviews and seemingly the horns are blowing a sounding hoora!

Of course we will need to wait and see real world performance testing with the phone fully loaded with apps and final software but things are looking great and nothing like the Priv launch.

Posted via CB10
    SDTRMG likes this.
    02-28-17 01:14 PM
    You're right about pretty much everything except that moto z play was released back in September 2016 for $399. I am guessing that motorola probably had to pay premium for early 625 chipsets.
    02-28-17 01:18 PM
    Yeah I guess it's a little ripe but not old lol

Anyway here is the spec sheet for all to see

http://blackberrymobile.com/specifications.html

Posted via CB10
    krazyatom likes this.
    02-28-17 01:50 PM
    You're right about pretty much everything except that moto z play was released back in September 2016 for $399. I am guessing that motorola probably had to pay premium for early 625 chipsets.
    And the Moto Z doesn't have a built in Keyboard, nor HUB +, nor DTEK, nor Kernel hardened etc. KEYone is not out of line.

Posted via CB10
    02-28-17 05:58 PM
    And the Moto Z doesn't have a built in Keyboard, nor HUB +, nor DTEK, nor Kernel hardened etc. KEYone is not out of line.

And Moto Z play is 6 months old hardware haha. You can basically install all those BB suites by blackberry manager though. No Dtek security!

Posted via CB10
    02-28-17 06:14 PM
    I approve of this message and feel the keyone is a really good phone. The price might be $50 more then I expected but it's definitely not overpriced like people claim. Tcl, BlackBerry mobile, and BlackBerry have to profit from this device as they have all put in efforts to create it one way or another. I'm getting this over the s8 because I miss my passport keyboard.
    krazyatom likes this.
    02-28-17 06:27 PM