Hi

Is there an android smart watch, that would compliment the coolness and individuality of the Keyone?

Regards Chris
    Gear S3 Classic in Silver. Be sure to buy a nice crocodile or alligator black leather strap to compliment the silver bezel.
    05-19-17 08:49 PM
    I have the LG Watch Urbane version 1. Got it for $50 on craigslist.
    Gets me through two full days without a recharge and I hammer it pretty hard with vibrating notifications for Texts, Twitter, instagram, hootsuite and email. I leave the screen always on at maximum brightness with the classy watch face and red ticker. Not that I care that much, but I'm CONSTANTLY getting compliments about how great it looks. Android wear 2.0 released a few months ago allows it to voice reply to texts, which I love. The only thing I don't like about it as opposed to the apple watch, which I still own on the rare occasions when I use the Iphone, is that you can't pick up calls with it and do the **** Tracy talk to the watch thing. Otherwise it's an elegant looking tank of a device that actually looks and feels like a real watch.
    05-19-17 09:25 PM
    It depends for what you want it. I had a few... I run a lot and do a lot o cycling... The better for sports and notifications das the vivo active hr... However... The battery was really bad as like all others... Until i found vector watch... A great watch a month battery does the job with notifications is a kind of better pebble... I really love it and ended up buying a tomtom hr for sports... Guess all depends of what you need it for...
    05-20-17 03:06 PM
    the ASUS ZEN WATCH 2 is the smart watch im using right now and pairs well and better than average battery life.
    05-21-17 11:48 AM
    I know you can access through the Gear app but if Samsung authentication servers don't recognise the KEYone you get this problem.
    After sending in a support email to Samsung I now have access to their app store so watch faces and app's now show in the Gear app.
    Today 05:05 AM
    Can anyone recommend a good "rugged" smart watch, like my G-Shock? Impact resistant, waterproof, large size, etc?
    Today 05:17 AM
    The original LG Urbane (LG-W150) with black band . Has a similar style and although previous gen, gets the 2.0 Wear update.
    Yeah, LG Urbane are perfect fit for KEYone (I'll post photo). But Android Wear 2 is a real disaster...
    Today 05:40 AM
    Well.... not exactly "rugged"... but... the vivoactive hr is a great one!
    Today 07:12 AM
    After sending in a support email to Samsung I now have access to their app store so watch faces and app's now show in the Gear app.
    Told ya. Glad you got it sorted out.

Can anyone recommend a good "rugged" smart watch, like my G-Shock? Impact resistant, waterproof, large size, etc?
    Maybe something from Suunto or Garmin?
    jamesharmeling likes this.
    Today 07:14 AM
    I do like the battery life. I've been tending to charge it when I hit the shower but I can get 3 days ordinarily. Daily charging would have driven me crazy or more likely I would have returned it.

Forget the law suit (my gray matter already has!!!!).

Well, I hope your health will allow adventures galore. Here's today's hike including the log created by the Gear S3 on the Priv :
    I agree and I do the same most of the time. Unless I forget to charge it for a couple of days, in that case I leave it for a while longer while preparing dinner or something like that.

No lawsuit? Too bad, thought we might go on a hike together after the trial.

Btw, great photos... Hopefully my gray matter will start remembering to take the phone out of the pocket once in a while to capture something nice as well... While most of my generation's Instagramming, Snapping and Facebooking, my phone's camera could die altogether and I probably wouldn't notice for two months. :/
    FF22 likes this.
    Today 07:31 AM
    I agree and I do the same most of the time. Unless I forget to charge it for a couple of days, in that case I leave it for a while longer while preparing dinner or something like that.

No lawsuit? Too bad, thought we might go on a hike together after the trial.

Btw, great photos... Hopefully my gray matter will start remembering to take the phone out of the pocket once in a while to capture something nice as well... While most of my generation's Instagramming, Snapping and Facebooking, my phone's camera could die altogether and I probably wouldn't notice for two months. :/
    Maybe we can go on a hike together without a law suit.
    Today 08:14 AM
    Maybe we can go on a hike together without a law suit.
    That never occurred to me.
    Anyway, we most certainly could (should? would? ), but the ~5000 miles distance from Croatia to the US might pose a bit of a problem.
    If you happen to find yourself here, of course, give me a call. I'll do the same if I'll be visiting the US, which I hopefully will at some point in the more or less near future.
    Today 09:57 AM
37 12