Considering all the different tasks that TCL has to complete before they are able to release the KEYone, I don't think they have missed any opportunities.
    More excuses. TCL should have people working nonstop to complete all those different tasks if they want to compete.
    03-29-17 07:30 PM
    They are not competing with the S8, G6, or any other top tier phone. They want to get it out to the enterprise market. Anything else they sell will just be gravy. We in the CrackBerry world are a very small percentage.

Posted via CB10
    03-29-17 07:35 PM
    How many folks that were waiting for the KEYone have now switched to waiting for the S8? The KEYone will be released on some mysterious date in April. S8 will be out April 21st, then unlocked May 9th (probably a concession to carriers). What's it gonna be? Probably unlocked KEYone by April 30th, locked S8 on April 21st or unlocked S8 on May 9th? Three week wait on pre-orders a good thing? Or five weeks on an unlocked S8?
    03-29-17 07:57 PM
    I did a pre-order for a unlocked S8 yesterday through Samsung website. It will be with me the next 21 or 22 of April. Confirmed by Samsung. Spain.
    This is the way a company makes money (Samsung), not like BlackBerry.
    megafan2000 likes this.
    03-30-17 12:13 AM
    They are not competing with the S8, G6, or any other top tier phone. They want to get it out to the enterprise market. Anything else they sell will just be gravy. We in the CrackBerry world are a very small percentage.

Posted via CB10
    I am an enterprise customer - we dumped anything bb while ago. everyone just switched to android/ios i think major switch was 13-14. I think then we shut down our bb services.

I havent seen anything bb this past year from partners or strategic ops. I dont think they were joking about the 0.0% market share. I think its more for outside NA market to be honest...and for who ever still lurks here.
    03-30-17 12:58 AM
    I did a pre-order for a unlocked S8 yesterday through Samsung website. It will be with me the next 21 or 22 of April. Confirmed by Samsung. Spain.
    I was thinking the same thing for me. I think were able to get the non plus at 550 on business plan.

This is the crap i was saying in another thread there were some talk around the company about trying out the keyone....but with todays attention span and the s8 live release its all but forgotten. And given a date at that. Ill still pick one up when it hits $200 online. Not being sarcastic.
    03-30-17 01:01 AM
    This thread gets boring now, if everybody needs to tell, that he is focussing now the S8 - a complete different device.

Sorry, those folks don't know what they really want and will jump off to the next iphone in autumn as well.

April is right in front of us - so, stop whining!

Posted via CB10
    03-30-17 01:12 AM
    did you get Gear VR with controller? Is it free? (S8 pre-order package)
    03-30-17 01:26 PM
    did you get Gear VR with controller? Is it free? (S8 pre-order package)
    Not free in Spain. I have a old (gear vr 2016) of my S7. I hope it can be used with S8.
    stlabrat likes this.
    03-30-17 02:37 PM
    "50: Fanboys who are impressed with this strategy"

LOL
    03-31-17 09:42 AM
85 ... 234