Do it is coming sometime after May. Classic BlackBerry....
    03-31-17 11:06 AM
    A few thread about it
    03-31-17 11:08 AM
    Can't wait until May Lol.......
    03-31-17 11:11 AM
    May the 4th be with you ;-)
    jamesharmeling likes this.
    03-31-17 11:46 AM
    "Company CEO John Chen announced the delay during the company’s fiscal Q4 2017 earnings call, saying the phone will instead ship sometime after May. He added that TCL, the Chinese firm that has partnered with BlackBerry to manufacture and market its phones in several markets across the globe, will start producing the device at the end of April."

Who's surprised?
    Last edited by unity04; 03-31-17 at 12:11 PM.
    FairlightRacing likes this.
    03-31-17 11:58 AM
    Disappointing. But he world will keep turning, I will keep living my life. I don't stress out about something as trivial as the release of a mobile phone.

Posted without the aid of AutoCorrect with my physical keyboard via CB10
    anon(1852343) likes this.
    03-31-17 12:06 PM
    Honestly, I'm just glad there will be (at some point in the near future) a new phone with a PBK.
    03-31-17 12:20 PM
    Looks like crackberry Kevin got more time for keyone meet up!
    anon(1852343) likes this.
    03-31-17 12:24 PM
    Looks like crackberry Kevin got more time for keyone meet up!
    Time for his CBK Grand World Tour sponsored by BBRY! Weeeee!

Posted via CB10
    krazyatom likes this.
    03-31-17 12:27 PM

Posted via CB10
    I'm pretty sure CBK can hit up every country before the KEYone is available lol
    03-31-17 12:32 PM
    I'm pretty sure CBK can hit up every country before the KEYone is available lol
    That's a good idea. Add Ireland to the list and let's down a few pints of the black stuff
    jamesharmeling likes this.
    03-31-17 12:37 PM
    All good, May is my birthday month and like I said in another thread, it will be cheaper to get out of my contract.

Besides, my PRIV is working rather well.

I am LOVING the whole Android Blackberry thing ....!!!
    03-31-17 12:38 PM

Posted via CB10
    Is this their idea of a marketing strategy?
    03-31-17 12:38 PM
    Is this their idea of a marketing strategy?
    It should cost them less than the BBRY's SuperBowl fiasco! ;p

Posted via CB10
    03-31-17 12:40 PM
    I'm really upset and disappointed. I've had my Z10 since it's inception, defended it to the death because of its OS and now because of poor app support I would like to go to BlackBerry and Android for the app eco system but the KEYOne was the phone I wanted, but now I'm being asked to wait another 5-8weeks or more for the one true phone that I want. I'm really thinking of just getting a priv but even that has some of the faults that the KEYone resolved. Really upsetting as a die hard. Luckily kajiji has the Priv in the 300-350 range that I'm probably going to cave and take, and then I'll probably get the KEYone the 1st time it goes on sale. But geez, the KEYone was going to be the one phone to hold me over for a few years like the z10 has but I can't wait any longer, I refuse too

Posted via CB10
    03-31-17 12:54 PM
    It's just annoying now. My Priv has been acting up the last couple months, the last week in particular and seems to be on its last legs. I've had my money ready to go since MWC expecting that we could at the very least put in a pre-order and call it a day. More than a month goes by and that subscribe list has given zero updates and neither has that brand spanking new Twitter account. Lucky for them I was sold on the KEYone ever since the leaked photos. If I was someone who wasn't - you can bet your bottom $ I would have already looked and gotten another phone by now and they would have lost my $549.
    03-31-17 01:12 PM
    "Company CEO John Chen announced the delay during the company’s fiscal Q4 2017 earnings call, saying the phone will instead ship sometime after May. He added that TCL, the Chinese firm that has partnered with BlackBerry to manufacture and market its phones in several markets across the globe, will start producing the device at the end of April."

Who's surprised?
    Sometime AFTER May. That sometime is rather broad.

Posted from my  Passport
    03-31-17 01:19 PM
    I am tired of waiting. If I like the S8 when I see it in flesh then goodbye KEYone for me. I don't see any reason to announce a phone then release it 3 months later. If it had a SD835 or such I would understand because of suppliers. Whatever I am sick and tired.
    03-31-17 01:25 PM
    Can someone shut this down there is another thread going strong

/blackberry-keyone-f445/keyone-will-sold-end-april-course-blackberry-1104256/
    03-31-17 01:26 PM
    It's just annoying now. My Priv has been acting up the last couple months, the last week in particular and seems to be on its last legs. I've had my money ready to go since MWC expecting that we could at the very least put in a pre-order and call it a day. More than a month goes by and that subscribe list has given zero updates and neither has that brand spanking new Twitter account. Lucky for them I was sold on the KEYone ever since the leaked photos. If I was someone who wasn't - you can bet your bottom $ I would have already looked and gotten another phone by now and they would have lost my $549.
    What's wrong with the priv? We can probably help you with any issues for now
    03-31-17 01:49 PM
    Can someone shut this down there is another thread going strong

/blackberry-keyone-f445/keyone-will-sold-end-april-course-blackberry-1104256/
    That works.

Please continue here: https://forums.crackberry.com/blackb...berry-1104256/
    Carjackd likes this.
    03-31-17 02:04 PM