I have just upgraded from the Q10 to the KEYone there are a couple of features I am searching for that I was able to do on my Q10, can you help me?
    -I want to disable text message instant previews! I am not talking about on the lock screen (I have already done that).
    -I more than miss the notification profiles list! It was so quick and easy, if I was on call, I could just select "phone calls only" or if at work "silent" and everything would be silent no issues and my LED would continue to blink letting me know when I had received a call or message.

Thank you!
    07-22-17 10:10 PM
    I have just upgraded from the Q10 to the KEYone there are a couple of features I am searching for that I was able to do on my Q10, can you help me?
    -I want to disable text message instant previews! I am not talking about on the lock screen (I have already done that).
    -I more than miss the notification profiles list! It was so quick and easy, if I was on call, I could just select "phone calls only" or if at work "silent" and everything would be silent no issues and my LED would continue to blink letting me know when I had received a call or message.

Thank you!
    If you swipe down from the top with Two Fingers at once or twice with One Finger, you can hit the DoNotDisturb and control aspects of Notifications.
    07-22-17 11:00 PM
    If you swipe down from the top with Two Fingers at once or twice with One Finger, you can hit the DoNotDisturb and control aspects of Notifications.
    I've installed akey remapper and created shortcuts for the two features u want to duplicate and works amazing!!!
    07-23-17 06:19 AM