Will the KeyOne have gesture where you swipe up on the home button like on the PRIV to get to Hub or other apps? I noticed it seems to have capacitive android buttons so I wondered if it would work. Also is that gesture useful with you Priv users? Thanks
    04-20-17 03:54 PM
    According to Alex Thurber, yes.

Posted without the aid of AutoCorrect with my physical keyboard via CB10
    xandros9 likes this.
    04-20-17 03:57 PM
    Thanks for the response! I hoping for it so it saves some space for other apps on the screen and help give a BB10 like feel.
    04-20-17 04:29 PM
    Thanks for the response! I hoping for it so it saves some space for other apps on the screen and help give a BB10 like feel.
    Yep, I'm basically going to put any apps launched using any of the available shortcuts (swipe up, convenience key, keyboard shortcuts) into a folder and hide it away so not to have a bunch of icons cluttering everything...

Posted without the aid of AutoCorrect with my physical keyboard via CB10
    04-20-17 08:08 PM
    So true almost forgot all the shortcuts from the physical keyboard.
    04-20-17 11:35 PM
    Looks like it might not have the gestures PRIV had after all. Swipe up on home button for left, center, and right shortcuts. Didn't see it on Crackberry's guide.

Can anyone confirm this?
    Yesterday 07:11 PM
    I hope they are there. That would suck if they got rid of that for some reason... We will have to all harass Alex Thurber if not because he claimed it would be there himself...
    Yesterday 07:51 PM
    Looks like it might not have the gestures PRIV had after all. Swipe up on home button for left, center, and right shortcuts. Didn't see it on Crackberry's guide.

Can anyone confirm this?
    Yes, it's in the PDF User Guide on Page 12:

Swipe to access shortcuts
    You can use a swipe gesture to access up to three shortcuts from anywhere on your device. You can swipe to open an app,
    speed dial a number, send a message, and more. By default, you can swipe to open the BlackBerry Device Search app, the
    Phone, and the BlackBerry Hub, but you can change the swipe shortcuts in the device settings.
    bbslide likes this.
    Yesterday 08:08 PM
    Yes, it's in the PDF User Guide on Page 12:

Swipe to access shortcuts
    You can use a swipe gesture to access up to three shortcuts from anywhere on your device. You can swipe to open an app,
    speed dial a number, send a message, and more. By default, you can swipe to open the BlackBerry Device Search app, the
    Phone, and the BlackBerry Hub, but you can change the swipe shortcuts in the device settings.
    *phew*

Thanks for this man. It's one of my most wanted features of DroidBerry...
    Yesterday 08:27 PM
    Thanks guys this will be an easy buy for me now. Just a month left
    Yesterday 10:53 PM