Absent an OEM leather case, I'm not left with many options for a case.

Anyone have the following that could offer feedback or a review
    https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B071G...UvbUpU12932523

To me it seems the highest quality leather cases available are made by Noreve but there's so many nitpicky choices idk what to choose! Idk if I can tell the difference between all the grains/qualities of leather offered. Feedback much appreciated. Thanks.
    06-20-17 01:30 PM
    just got a priv OEM holster for maybe $8 on Amazon. holds the Keyone perfectly (my Keyone is in a clear shell).
    06-20-17 01:41 PM
    Correction. My Keyone is in an Avidet shock absorption case, which was on Amazon for $7.59. I also bought a blackberry dual shell but it isn't great for me because it's so slippery it slides around in my truck too much. I like a case that is a little more "sticky" . This combo fits perfectly in the PRIV holster.
    06-20-17 01:45 PM
    the blue one looks soo good. But can't buy it on german amazon site, only on ebay from china. I just hope its not cheap china crap that breaks in a short time (the style ring for example)
    portplayer likes this.
    06-20-17 01:53 PM
    the blue one looks soo good. But can't buy it on german amazon site, only on ebay from china. I just hope its not cheap china crap that breaks in a short time (the style ring for example)
    The quality of the style ring is what has restrained me from clicking purchase. It doesn't help that there are absolutely no reviews yet on virtually all of the cases. Sorry folks a gel tpu case just won't cut if for me. Would rather go naked until then. Interestingly enough when I did drop my KEYone the backplate popped off partially but not the screen. I was actually happy (yes happy) by the design because all it took was a thin plastic card to pop back in a clip to secure the backplate to the device.
    06-20-17 04:08 PM

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B071G...UvbUpU12932853

To me it seems the highest quality leather cases available are made by Noreve but there's so many nitpicky choices idk what to choose! Idk if I can tell the difference between all the grains/qualities of leather offered. Feedback much appreciated. Thanks.
    Both TETDED and PDAIR have cases and different styles to choose from! They are both high quality leather cases as I've ordered from both in the past and they are reliable as well!
    BigBadWulf likes this.
    06-20-17 05:09 PM
    Has anyone received a Noreve case yet? Which style and how is it?
    portplayer likes this.
    06-20-17 05:29 PM
    Correction. My Keyone is in an Avidet shock absorption case, which was on Amazon for $7.59. I also bought a blackberry dual shell but it isn't great for me because it's so slippery it slides around in my truck too much. I like a case that is a little more "sticky" . This combo fits perfectly in the PRIV holster.
    In several threads I have been trying to find an option to have the keyone with the dual layer on fitting in a holster... you mention that you use the PRIV holster to have phone and a clear case... do you think that you can fit the phone with the dual she'll in that holster as well? Another poster told me that it was too tight, just want to confirm with your experience... thanks!
    06-20-17 05:33 PM
    Has anyone received a Noreve case yet? Which style and how is it?
    06-20-17 05:44 PM
    Both TETDED and PDAIR have cases and different styles to choose from! They are both high quality leather cases as I've ordered from both in the past and they are reliable as well!
    Have not heard of PDAIR. Will look them up. Thanks.
    anon(870071) likes this.
    06-20-17 05:44 PM
    Can you post a pic and link your clear case please?
    06-20-17 06:08 PM
    In several threads I have been trying to find an option to have the keyone with the dual layer on fitting in a holster... you mention that you use the PRIV holster to have phone and a clear case... do you think that you can fit the phone with the dual she'll in that holster as well? Another poster told me that it was too tight, just want to confirm with your experience... thanks!
    I will check tomorrow!
    06-20-17 08:18 PM
    I will check tomorrow!
    Thank you sir, good night!
    06-20-17 08:47 PM
    I fit my dual layer in a roots holster pouch and it's not cramped ...if. That helps you.
    06-20-17 08:51 PM
    I fit my dual layer in a roots holster pouch and it's not cramped ...if. That helps you.
    If you can take some pictures of the case and the phone in it would help me greatly... thanks in advance!
    06-20-17 08:53 PM
    Will do in the am.
    06-20-17 09:06 PM
    Thank you sir, good night!
    The dual shell does not fit in the priv holster. I can force it, but it is way too tight. I don't think it would stretch enough to make it work.
    anon(870071) likes this.
    06-21-17 11:54 AM
    photos of my Keyone with the dual layer in a roots holster.
    Attached Thumbnails KEYone cases-img_20170621_130754.jpg   KEYone cases-img_20170621_130831.jpg   KEYone cases-img_20170621_130819.jpg  
    06-21-17 12:19 PM
    The dual shell does not fit in the priv holster. I can force it, but it is way too tight. I don't think it would stretch enough to make it work.
    thanks for confirming... i appreciate it...
    06-21-17 04:21 PM

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B071G...UvbUpU12934267

I ordered the exact same one for my KEYone from eBay a few days ago. Waiting for delivery from China. The finger ring is optional and removable. I don't plan to use it.

I have the exact same case in blue for my Passport. I like it a lot and it was the last case I got. I have quite a few. They feel great for the price. Grippy back. The edges started wearing off after about 3 months of use though.

KEYone cases-img_20170621_1446321.jpgKEYone cases-img_20170621_1446502.jpgKEYone cases-img_20170621_1447019.jpg
    throat_blister likes this.
    06-21-17 04:49 PM

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B071G...UvbUpU12934288

wow what great timing. As soon as I posted the Passport shots, I checked my mail and the KEYone case came. Pretty fast shipping from China. About a week.

First thing is the buttons don't have a bar across the top like the Passport version did. Just a cut out "U". Otherwise feels the same. Good grippy back. The cutouts weren't perfect though. You see the camera cutout is slightly off if that matters to you at this price point.KEYone cases-img_20170621_145739.jpgKEYone cases-img_20170621_150018.jpg
    06-21-17 05:05 PM
    photos of my Keyone with the dual layer in a roots holster.
    thanks for the pics... i am more into vertical holsters... let me ask you, this particular holster says that is for iphone 5? the one i saw in amazon says this:

Roots Vertical Leather Belt Clip Holster for iPhone 5C, iPhone 5S, iPhone 5

and seems to be big enough to fit the phone... let me know, thanks!
    06-21-17 05:05 PM
    the iPhone 5 is shorter than the KEYone so likely won't fit the vertical holster
    06-21-17 06:40 PM
    the iPhone 5 is shorter than the KEYone so likely won't fit the vertical holster
    I know, that's why I wanted to confirm with you... when I see the specs of the holster seems to be too big for an iPhone 5... does yours say any particular model?
    06-21-17 06:54 PM
    only says XL and I measured it 6 inches wide /tall which is a perfect fit for the Keyone
    06-21-17 07:11 PM
31 12