Hy, today there was an Update to the Blackberry Hub. Since the Update my HTML Signature is completely written in "bold", before there were only few parts of the Sig in bold.
    Anybody with the same problem? Or someone knows how to change it back?

Thanks in Advance
    05-15-17 02:37 PM
    Have you set bold in your signature?
    I have got part of it as italics and it works fine.
    05-15-17 04:53 PM
    After a restart of the Phone everything works as usual. I dont know what happened...
    jamesharmeling likes this.
    05-16-17 12:36 AM
    Hi, i have a similar issue that just started this morning after the latest Hub update this morning (please note, it is a PRIV, so may not be totally related - but it is interesting that they both happen after the last update).
    My Signature is written using html tags. It usually looks like this (no spaces between signature lines)

Firstname Lastname
    Company name
    etc...

However as of this morning's Hub update, there are 3 carriage returns after each row. The signature now looks like this:
    Firstname Lastname

Company name

etc...

I have checked my signature within the Hub settings, and it had not changed. I have also tried rebooting, but no luck. Is anyone else experiencing this? It looks like an issue handling the html tags - reminds me of old Outlook Word emails, when responding to a text driven email..
    05-16-17 02:54 PM
    Mine is doing that too.... Adding carriage returns. Not sure how to fix that one yet.... Can you only insert the email sig via Hub settings? There are no word or character settings or anything for editing..
    06-17-17 12:06 AM
    Not sure if it is related, but I found out the phone is doing weird such as every App did refresh or redraw while switching and then I rebooted the phone and it became normal since then. Not sure if it was caused by some update or it was just time to reboot.
    06-17-17 12:14 AM
    Not sure if it is related, but I found out the phone is doing weird such as every App did refresh or redraw while switching and then I rebooted the phone and it became normal since then. Not sure if it was caused by some update or it was just time to reboot.
    Yeah i read in another thread it because lack of ram need restart so avoiding the app redraw
    06-17-17 12:30 AM
    It seems if you copy from Word it puts the extra carriage returns in there. Even if you edit from Word on the phone and change paragraph spaces to 1.0 and remove extra lines it still does it after pasting. If you backspace them out in the signature section manually the extra line space is gone. But, I sill don't know how to format it. It does not seem like it's HTML ready Still checking...
    06-17-17 12:46 AM