When will we be able to order the device?

Colour Options?

Carrier Deals...CrackBerry and or Direct from BlackBerry and bundles?

When? How? And what (e.g. Accesories?)

(does it come with the case Kevin quickly showed in the video or did he have a special bundle...)???

Posted via CB10
    04-28-17 08:55 PM
    From what I've read, the KEYone will be available from Bell, Rogers, Telus and Sasktel on May 31st for $199 on a two year contract. The case does not come with the phone, that was a reviewer special. There is no colour option.

http://crackberry.com/award-winning-...nounced-canada

Passport. SQW100-1 OS 10.3.3.2163
    04-28-17 09:01 PM
    Give us the damn off contract price !!
    Plazmic Flame likes this.
    04-28-17 09:09 PM
    I have been told by BBMobile that there will be another source to purchase but they are not able to reveal as yet. #gospel

Love my PPSE - trade it for KeyOne?
    04-28-17 09:10 PM
    From what I've read, the KEYone will be available from Bell, Rogers, Telus and Sasktel on May 31st for $199 on a two year contract. The case does not come with the phone, that was a reviewer special. There is no colour option.

Maybe , since the love between Bbmobile and Crackberry, they will be sold via shop crackberry , instead of shop BlackBerry / digital river
    Empyrean and Plazmic Flame like this.
    04-28-17 09:24 PM
    I have been told by BBMobile that there will be another source to purchase but they are not able to reveal as yet. #gospel

I meant to respond to this post tho...opps
    04-28-17 09:24 PM

Amazon I'm sure.
    04-28-17 09:25 PM
    Opinion... I think that going to carrier route may be the best option for BBMobile. With that you get market penetration through advertising provided by the carriers themselves. BlackBerry phones have been severely hard to find at shops for the last couple of years. Provide the carrier with a little setup and suddenly the phone buying public get exposed to the KEYone.

Sure Crackberrians know all about the KEYone but your neighbour when he's going to the local phone shop to buy another Samsung, just might get a glimpse at the KEYone. When you bought your first BlackBerry did you buy it directly from Blackberry?

04-28-17 09:37 PM
    Amazon I'm sure.
    God I hope not, I think Crackberry will being they are heavy on the promotion of the K1 and TCL pushing Crackberry.com

04-28-17 09:39 PM
    God I hope not, I think Crackberry will being they are heavy on the promotion of the K1 and TCL pushing Crackberry.com

Really? I buy from Amazon pretty often and have bought phones from there many times. The added customer satisfaction and customer service is pretty darn good. You have a different experience?
    04-28-17 09:49 PM
    For me it will come down to WiFi calling support. If buying from Rogers will allow for it I will go that route as they typically don't allow unlocked phones bought elsewhere access to WiFi calling. In my house it's a bad cell dead zone and wifi calling is very important.

If Rogers won't support it on the KEYone either way then whoever has availability first is where I will buy.
    04-28-17 10:23 PM
    For me it will come down to WiFi calling support. If buying from Rogers will allow for it I will go that route as they typically don't allow unlocked phones bought elsewhere access to WiFi calling. In my house it's a bad cell dead zone and wifi calling is very important.

If Rogers won't support it on the KEYone either way then whoever has availability first is where I will buy.
    That's not a bad way to go BUT for warranty support sometimes the tossup is to go carrier route. Some people prefer to get unlocked buy retail but Ive done both and I'd the device is defective, carriers will be able to deal with the device over the counter.Im with Rogers and typically if a device is defective for whatever reason it's easier to just go back to the carrier. Once upon a time I bought off contract a BB 9900 and the screen underneath was crooked and was visibly so, the next day I was able to swap out and get a new one.
    04-28-17 11:04 PM
    Off contract would be idea. Nothing is worse than waiting 5 months for a carrier to update your phone, when they really just want you to buy a new one and get the latest updates that way because they are lazy.
    04-28-17 11:12 PM
    Really? I buy from Amazon pretty often and have bought phones from there many times. The added customer satisfaction and customer service is pretty darn good. You have a different experience?
    Not bad experiences just want direct contact and not third party terms and conditions to follow. Amazon have been ok with me.

Last edited by keefrto; 04-30-17 at 09:40 AM.
    04-29-17 08:48 AM
    Based on the press release, it looks like only Telus Business will carry the KEYone...does this mean if I want one as a personal device, I'll either have to switch carriers or buy the phone outright?
    04-30-17 06:44 AM

The reviewer case looks great. Any idea who makes it?

Posted via CB10
    04-30-17 08:50 AM
    Am looking to buy it unlocked - has anyone seen where this is being offered?

Posted via CB10
    04-30-17 09:10 AM
    The reviewer case looks great. Any idea who makes it?

Posted via CB10
    It's made by Tumi. They make high end suitcases and briefcases. Very good quality.
    04-30-17 09:42 AM
    I'm still absolutely confused as to how Canada was not in the first round of launch countries for BlackBerry. Just doesn't make sense to me and I'm still upset about it. To make matters worse, BB-Mobile announced the device (finally) and none of the Big-3 have even put a placeholder for the device.

I'm hoping for a direct purchase option sooner rather than later.
    04-30-17 02:04 PM
    I'm still absolutely confused as to how Canada was not in the first round of launch countries for BlackBerry. Just doesn't make sense to me and I'm still upset about it. To make matters worse, BB-Mobile announced the device (finally) and none of the Big-3 have even put a placeholder for the device.

That phone is not Canadian anymore
    04-30-17 03:10 PM
    That phone is not Canadian anymore
    I know you mean "the company" is not Canadian anymore but I don't think that should matter. BlackBerry (the software company) is still Canadian. BlackBerry Mobile (the hardware company) while not the original Canadian company is still known as the brand that originated from Canada should hold those things as valuable.

Could you imagine if Apple launched the new iPhone in another country first other than the USA? I think there would probably be protests and possibly riots, lol
    04-30-17 03:20 PM
    I know you mean "the company" is not Canadian anymore but I don't think that should matter. BlackBerry (the software company) is still Canadian. BlackBerry Mobile (the hardware company) while not the original Canadian company is still known as the brand that originated from Canada should hold those things as valuable.

Could you imagine if Apple launched the new iPhone in another country first other than the USA? I think there would probably be protests and possibly riots, lol
    Apple release world wide?
    04-30-17 03:32 PM

+1 I definitely second this sentiment... it's completely alien to me to even speak the words to friends that "the UK got it first"... not that I have anything against Brexitland, just... strange.
    05-01-17 02:10 AM
    For the life of me, I just don't understand why we in Canada don't have that off-contract, non-carrier option. I am beginning to suspect that Amazon.com (not .ca) is deliberately restricting delivery to the USA only after checking.

Amazon.ca doesn't have it officially other than the odd $1K price which one person is selling it for...
    06-08-17 06:55 PM