This reviewer claims to be invited to the Official Launch:

"We've been invited to the UK launch in London on 27 April, which will be for the announcement of the BlackBerry KeyOne. The phone has a confirmed price of £499 and can be found at Carphone Warehouse. ....

Following the launch event, we expect it to be available on a contract soon."
    BlackBerry KeyOne review: The best BlackBerry phone to launch on 27 April | Expert Reviews
    04-25-17 01:59 AM
    Nice to hear!
    04-25-17 02:00 AM
    I look forward to seeing the launch event if that's true . I hope it is
    04-25-17 04:05 AM
    I'm looking forward to this week's announcement.
    04-25-17 05:00 AM
    At least ice is breaking...
    04-25-17 05:03 AM
    expert reviews with many factual errors.
    04-25-17 05:47 AM
    expert reviews with many factual errors.
    Including the spelling of KEYone, lol
    pizzawheel and Bennett Ragan like this.
    04-25-17 05:54 AM
    "BlackBerry’s DTEK software, which is designed to keep the phone running quickly and smoothly."
    - really?

"Remember the Priv? That weird passport-sized, keyboard-equipped Android handset that didn’t fit very well in your pocket?"
    - really?
    pizzawheel likes this.
    04-25-17 05:57 AM
    I still dont understand why they cant send an email to registered individuals, who have shown interest, and then invite to the launch, someone, that doesnt particularly have an interest in the device.

From the attached article, they are already complaining about the price. They should have launched it first on BB Mobile website for direct sales.
    Uzi, FF22 and mbirth like this.
    04-25-17 06:00 AM
    I still dont understand why they cant send an email to registered individuals, who have shown interest, and then invite to the launch, someone, that doesnt particularly have an interest in the device.

From the attached article, they are already complaining about the price. They should have launched it first on BB Mobile website for direct sales.
    That would make too much sense for BlackBerry/TCL.
    mister2d and qwerty4ever like this.
    04-25-17 06:51 AM

they used to sell direct using that digital river company. an organisation I will never have anything to do with again after my experience with them. no thanks. carphonewarehouse is miles better.
    Plazmic Flame likes this.
    04-25-17 08:03 AM
    Word on the street is end of May availability for Bell, one of the big Canadian carriers.

I was hoping for much sooner Canadian availability
    pizzawheel likes this.
    04-25-17 08:12 AM
    Word on the street is end of May availability for Bell, one of the big Canadian carriers.

Another month away.. pathetic
    Hopefully we can get confirmation of this this week
    04-25-17 08:31 AM
    Come on BlackBerry, need a good mother's day present!!!
    04-25-17 08:38 AM

I guess tcl doesn't need to sell their phones that bad
    04-25-17 08:42 AM
    "BlackBerry’s DTEK software, which is designed to keep the phone running quickly and smoothly."
    - really?

"Remember the Priv? That weird passport-sized, keyboard-equipped Android handset that didn’t fit very well in your pocket?"
    - really?
    funny thing is people rely on the "professionals" with these fake reviews that they make a ton of money on
    04-25-17 08:43 AM
    Passport fits fine in my pocket, not sure what they're talking about

Posted via CB10
    twirlyboy likes this.
    04-25-17 08:54 AM

seriously?? end of May for Canadian carriers? that's insane. This was supposed to be released early April, now we're looking at end of May? When you say 'word on the street' what's the word and what street? lol Dude are you sure???? my heart just died a little bit.
    04-25-17 09:28 AM
    seriously?? end of May for Canadian carriers? that's insane. This was supposed to be released early April, now we're looking at end of May? When you say 'word on the street' what's the word and what street? lol Dude are you sure???? my heart just died a little bit.
    don't be surprised....they said in april, never stated a date or places
    So it might be possible for the end of may
    04-25-17 09:31 AM
    Hopefully the North American fully unlocked version will be available sooner.

Posted via CB10
    04-25-17 09:40 AM
    So that was a review without the phone, just based on the quick hands on, terrible.

And BB is having a launch event no one knows about, sounds about right.
    Uzi likes this.
    04-25-17 10:04 AM
    Hopefully the North American fully unlocked version will be available sooner.

Posted via CB10
    Yeah if they have availability direct from BBMobile ahead of carrier availability that would be great!
    Flatman likes this.
    04-25-17 10:22 AM
    That's been the rumour for quite some time now. The April 27th rumour started last week after a TCL executive's tweet that possibility hinted April 27th. Even if something does happen on the 27th, I don't suspect it will be a worldwide launch.
    04-25-17 10:23 AM
    Source is agent juicy. Bbm channel.

IF true it is disappointing. Was hoping to order this month with device in hand by mid may.

Botched launch so far in my opinion
    04-25-17 10:27 AM
    That's been the rumour for quite some time now. The April 27th rumour started last week after a TCL executive's tweet that possibility hinted April 27th. Even if something does happen on the 27th, I don't suspect it will be a worldwide launch.
    I somehow doubt end of May. It would be extremely stupid of Steve to build up excitement for the 27th and then destroy us again with end of May. I mean if end of May is the forecast, Steve wouldn't have been building excitement for April 27th (that's just asking for trouble), he would have set a later date for the announcement. I also read that review units have shipped and someone accidentally tweeted it (which was later removed). Now let's say the reviewer's NDA ends on April 27th and we see reviews come out on April 27th. How can the availability be a MONTH away? My prediction is, April 27 release with pre-order with a May 1st availability.
    04-25-17 10:31 AM
104 123 ...