It's like sticking an M3 logo to a normal BMW model. :-p

Seriously get the KEYone. Its the best phone the past years.
    05-19-17 06:12 PM
    I'll pass. No comparison. I'm #TeamKEYone
    05-19-17 06:18 PM
    I got s7 edge back in March waiting for the Keyone, was going to buy the Keyone and sell the Samsung.
    But I finally pulled the trigger on the Samsung Keyboard cover and I might not even bother buying the Keyone.
    Was thinking of the pros and cons, and decided with this option, I have a water proof phone, I don't always have to use the keyboard case, if the keyboard on the case gets old,I can just replace the case and not the phone.
    The case is not the best keyboard, but I heard the s8 version is improved.
    Overall, think Samsung got me now, also I like how the navigation keys are on the bottom
    I think that's a nice decision. If this one could fullfill your need, no need to charge yourself for something else. I personally prefer the VKB over PKB, since it's more customizable (the size, style, key arrangement etc).
    05-20-17 03:25 AM
    reminds me of the priv
    Hahahahahaha! Nice one.

Posted via CB10
    05-20-17 03:54 AM
    The Galaxy Note 7 for the three weeks I actually had it is the best phone I've ever had. I suppose I could qualify that by saying that I didn't have it long enough to be annoyed by whatever quirks would have emerged but the battery life was 1.5-2 days, the phone was FAST, screen amazing, camera best I've ever used, especially in low light situations (I own a nightclub and produce concerts, so low light is key) and when the note 8 comes out later this year I'll be buying one of those. Note for play, KeyOne for work. That is, if they ever release the damned thing in the USA.
    That was not my experience. battery was below 50% by about 3pm (which on android means about 2 hours left) the multitasking was AWFUL (1-2 apps in background at most before a reload) and it would lag on websites/youtube. Plus the speaker was nothing great.

I do miss that S pen for making dank memes, and I agree the HDR screen was incredible along with the cameras. Best front facing camera I have ever used and the fact that it was wide angle made it that much better.

If note8 fixes multitasking and the short battery life I will be all over it.
    05-20-17 11:03 AM
    Yeah, you're right this keyboard cover sucks!!! I still use my passport over my Samsung, only problem I have is that I do maintenance, and often times I'm scared to bring a blackberry to work, hands often dirty, often wet and greasy...
    But I ******* luv BlackBerry, probably will buy a Keyone, soon as it's finally available
    jamesharmeling likes this.
    05-25-17 05:40 PM
    Yeah, you're right this keyboard cover sucks!!! I still use my passport over my Samsung, only problem I have is that I do maintenance, and often times I'm scared to bring a blackberry to work, hands often dirty, often wet and greasy...
    But I ******* luv BlackBerry, probably will buy a Keyone, soon as it's finally available
    Walk towards the light young Jedi, Darth Samsung has no power here.
    05-25-17 06:54 PM
    Walk towards the light young Jedi, Darth Samsung has no power here.
    Samsung is not completely bad, it's a pretty good phone, if the the case didn't suck, I'd probably use it, still use my Passport 5 out of the 7 days lol
    jamesharmeling likes this.
    05-25-17 08:23 PM
    I feel like Samsung doesn't have any goals or meaning to what they are trying to do. I find them completely uninspiring. Every phone release is just " we have a bigger screen! A more vibrant display! A faster processor!" But the package is just uninspired and forgettable
    Last edited by Xmeatizmurderx; 05-25-17 at 11:34 PM.
    jimmy zamalot likes this.
    05-25-17 10:47 PM
    Yes you need to be careful with smart phones and wrenching. Particularly if you work with chemicals that melt plastic.
    05-26-17 12:21 AM
35 12