I've never done this before, Pre-Registered on BlackBerry Mobile for K1.

What does PR get me?

Posted via CB10
    03-10-17 03:56 PM
    I have know idea. Did the same weeks ago and no updates. Even checked ALL of my spam emails
    03-10-17 03:59 PM
    I've never done this.
    What does PR get me?

Posted via CB10
    Bragging rights.

 ßlackßerry PASSPORT 
    Carjackd likes this.
    03-10-17 04:01 PM
    you wait

O dear I need another beer Megan

I Pre-Registered, now what?-grolsch_megan_fox.jpg

Second thought ? I''m not sure this is even been allowed here because you have American visiters?
    Last edited by whatsever; 03-10-17 at 04:13 PM.
    RoseBud68 likes this.
    03-10-17 04:03 PM
    Bragging rights.

 ßlackßerry PASSPORT 
    But I'm a humble man.
    Kaizerin, RoseBud68 and herbersh like this.
    03-10-17 04:17 PM
    I'm sure they will supply more information and preorder information once available. We're still a little ways out from the actual release date so they're probably just finalizing some distribution information.

It'll come.

Posted via CB10
    03-10-17 04:24 PM
    But I'm a humble man.
    me too, but I'm not a patient humble man.....
    Kaizerin likes this.
    03-10-17 04:29 PM
    I registered with my work email today to be sure I was signed up and got a confirmation email there.
    They added a pop-up now.

It says pre-order specials soon

Hopefully we can pre-order this beauty in a week or two and delivery in TRUE early April!
    03-10-17 04:57 PM
    I registered with my work email today to be sure I was signed up and got a confirmation email there.
    They added a pop-up now.

It says pre-order specials soon

Hopefully we can pre-order this beauty in a week or two and delivery in TRUE early April!
    It'd be cool if they have a pre-order bundle deal for early adopters. I normally give it a few months before I buy, but i'll definitely be pre-ordering the K1.
    03-10-17 06:55 PM
    It'd be cool if they have a pre-order bundle deal for early adopters. I normally give it a few months before I buy, but i'll definitely be pre-ordering the K1.

I would love to get a bundle deal too! I really hope they offer one for first come first serve customers.
    03-11-17 10:59 PM
    Oh come on guys! Give the OP a break!

Pre- registering is like anything you "Pre" You Pre-board a plane, before you get on the plane, You pre-heat the oven before you heat the oven and in your case
    you paid for something and then you ask US what you get? You get egg roll if you buy two!

OK!OK! You paid in advance for a device that hasn't even been tested yet. But your pre-pay puts you in front of the line so you can be one of the first to now Pay for the device you pre-paid for.
    Usually, I'll tell people to keep the second PAID one and send me the Pre-paid one.

Oh Yeah! Also, You'll have the opportunity to be one of the first to start a thread on all the things you hate about your device which allows most folks to get a better handle on how it works and perhaps wait for a few updates, which should be releast quickly and then buy the device at the reduced cost that Blackberry and most other makers do once they see how it is excepted by the public.

So, What "PRE-PAY gets you is the opportunity to let us know just how good the device is.

Man, I can't wait till they come out with a camera that comes with a phone app!!
    Last edited by Lostboy5151; 03-12-17 at 03:43 PM.
    kbz1960 and Carjackd like this.
    03-12-17 03:31 PM
    What does PR get me?
    An email telling you when it's available for purchase, that will almost certainly come long after we've reported availability lol. To no fault of BlackBerry Mobile of course, the systems for sending mass emails are pretty slow and limiting depending on the amount of emails said system needs to process.
    mona5804, Carjackd and davidinLA like this.
    03-12-17 03:48 PM
    An email telling you when it's available for purchase, that will almost certainly come long after we've reported availability lol. To no fault of BlackBerry Mobile of course, the systems for sending mass emails are pretty slow and limiting depending on the amount of emails said system needs to process.
    Whuutt? They don't think to write that email now, and have the date planned in advance to send to everyone??
    03-12-17 04:12 PM
    Whuutt? They don't think to write that email now, and have the date planned in advance to send to everyone??
    It's a joke. Have you never signed up for BlackBerry (or most products for that matter) emails? They almost always arrive LONG after you know the information they provide. For example: My Priv email came a week after the device went on sale lol.
    03-12-17 04:17 PM
    It's a joke. Have you never signed up for BlackBerry (or most products for that matter) emails? They almost always arrive LONG after you know the information they provide. For example: My Priv email came a week after the device went on sale lol.
    I was joking too. I NEVER pre-register.
    mona5804 and Carjackd like this.
    03-12-17 04:43 PM
    [QUOTE=Lostboy5151;12801700]Oh come on guys! Give the OP a break!

Pre- registering is like anything you "Pre" You Pre-board a plane, before you get on the plane, You pre-heat the oven before you heat the oven and in your case
    you paid for something and then you ask US what you get? You get egg roll if you buy two!

OK!OK! You paid in advance for a device that hasn't even been tested yet. But your pre-pay puts you in front of the line so you can be one of the first to now Pay for the device you pre-paid for.
    Usually, I'll tell people to keep the second PAID one and send me the Pre-paid one..[/FONT]

I preregistered, didn't prepay. OP
    03-12-17 05:04 PM
    I am also pre registered as I always do when a new Blackberry phone I want is on the horizon. I only wish they would get it to the market more sooner then later, but looks like April is the timeframe.

As soon as I get the email saying the device is available, I am buying one.
    jamesharmeling likes this.
    03-12-17 07:13 PM
    I've never done this before, Pre-Registered on BlackBerry Mobile for K1.

What does PR get me?

Posted via CB10
    *grabs popcorn
    anon(3732391) likes this.
    03-12-17 07:24 PM
    Preregistering denotes lack of trust in CrackBerry!

Posted via the Diva's beautiful Red Passport!
    03-12-17 07:30 PM
    Preregistering denotes lack of trust in CrackBerry!

Posted via the Diva's beautiful Red Passport!
    One benefit of it in how it's set up is it gives them SOME idea of the amount of users per carrier who are interested in the phone.

Posted with my  Classic
    03-12-17 07:45 PM
    One benefit of it in how it's set up is it gives them SOME idea of the amount of users per carrier who are interested in the phone.
    And that is usually how it works: we offer you something you want and you give us the information we want.
    03-12-17 08:33 PM
    Hopefully it's based on the region I put. I'm lacking any sort of info on what's happening.

Here's hoping I didn't just type out my email for nothing.

I'm eager for some KEYone spam

Posted via CB10
    03-16-17 05:21 AM
    Or addresses to boxes under bridges!

Bla1ze, I just wanted to say: "You've taken you're sense of humor and jokes to a whole new level!
    03-23-17 06:18 AM
    I preregistered, didn't prepay. OP
    No, you registered.

Haven't you ever registered for a convention? Summer camp? College classes? Anything?

The event happens 3 months from now. So? You register to attend the event. You don't pre-register to attend the event.

You registered your email address with the web site, so that they would send you info as they see fit. You didn't pre-register your email address.

"Register" can be a noun, describing something:

a book in which records of acts, events, names, etc., are kept.
    a list or record of such acts, events, etc.
    an entry in such a book, record, or list.

it can be a verb:

to enter or cause to be entered formally in a register.
    to cause (mail) to be recorded upon delivery to a post office for safeguarding against loss, theft, damage, etc., during transmission.
    to enroll (a student, voter, etc.) in a school or course of study, on the voting rolls, etc.
    03-23-17 06:25 AM
    Adam....
    I believe you and I will become good friends!!

Adam Frix likes this.
    03-26-17 04:24 PM
29 12