Long time lurker, longer time owner from the bold/storm/torch onwards including Priv, Passport and now a very happy Keyone fan man.

Big advocate of all things blackberry and even managed to sell the hub to some galaxy owning friends, but one of them asked a valid question. In the hub when you are composing an email you can chose font size, colours, indents, italics etc.....but why cant you set those as defaults? They want to send email in Navy Italics to match their company outlook defaults, and whilst they can do this by setting it manually on every mail, it shouldn't be beyond the whit of man to set these as defaults. Anybody got any ideas?
    08-17-17 08:53 AM
    Because it's utterly bizarre to default to send emails in anything other than standard font. No professional would do that, and so there is zero need for this lunacy.
    08-17-17 05:09 PM
    I once worked for an outfit that insisted on everything in Times New Roman as anything else was deemed unprofessional. I thought it was a joke until that time i sent out something in Arial and soon found out how serious they were.
    08-18-17 06:02 AM
    Long time lurker, longer time owner from the bold/storm/torch onwards including Priv, Passport and now a very happy Keyone fan man.

Big advocate of all things blackberry and even managed to sell the hub to some galaxy owning friends, but one of them asked a valid question. In the hub when you are composing an email you can chose font size, colours, indents, italics etc.....but why cant you set those as defaults? They want to send email in Navy Italics to match their company outlook defaults, and whilst they can do this by setting it manually on every mail, it shouldn't be beyond the whit of man to set these as defaults. Anybody got any ideas?
    I would like to know the answer to that as well.
    08-18-17 06:26 AM
    This is a great question!! Post this thread (Or move it) to the HUB+ forum so the individual app developers can see this! @LiamQ is the one..
    ipcress687 likes this.
    08-18-17 12:27 PM
    anybody get any ideas?
    08-24-17 08:54 AM
    They could add stationary and signature settings similar to what you find on MS Outlook. It would be handy to be able to send emails in the exact same format on your device as from a computer.

Another thing I would like to see added to the Hub (and Launcher) is some sort of backup for all settings including accounts, similar to the way we can backup passwords from Password Keeper. Certain system apps can mess with the Hub and installing the entire Suite from scratch, which seems to be the only solution that restores it properly, is a major waste of time. Same thing with the Launcher...
    08-24-17 09:17 AM
    Oh yeah and another thing with the BlackBerry launcher...the capability to edit individual icons (as opposed to loading an entire set as pre-determined by someone else) would be a handy feature.
    08-24-17 09:21 AM