Following up on the Selfridges sale, the CPW online orders are supposed to ship for Friday May 5th delivery. Post here to give us an idea as to how many ordered online from CPW.

Passport. SQW100-1 OS 10.3.3.2163
    04-30-17 05:48 PM
    I've ordered from them. Estimated delivery of Friday. If I don't get it on that day, I'm not going to be fun to be around. Lol.

I did debate just turning up at a store Friday, but didn't want to risk them not getting any in.

Posted via CB10
    antonrr likes this.
    04-30-17 05:52 PM
    I have, being delivered to the store on Saturday hopefully...but don't know if I'm going to keep it...read the good comments on here but would like to hold one first as I have a feeling it is going to be too big for my liking as i'm coming from a q5, q10 and Classic
    04-30-17 06:03 PM
    I have, being delivered to the store on Saturday hopefully...but don't know if I'm going to keep it...read the good comments on here but would like to hold one first as I have a feeling it is going to be too big for my liking as i'm coming from a q5, q10 and Classic
    I personally think you'll be pleasantly surprised at the feel of the KEYone, sure there will be an adaptation period but if you're comfortable typing on any BlackBerry PKB you'll adapt quickly and easily. The hardest part would be getting to learn how to use Android in a way you like. No more BB10's coming...

Passport. SQW100-1 OS 10.3.3.2163
    pn000 likes this.
    04-30-17 06:13 PM
    It's the same width as the Classic, but about 0.7 inches longer.
    04-30-17 06:14 PM
    Thanks to the above two posters...I do hope I like what I see. I've done all the comparisons on phone arena, size etc. It's the same length as the S8 which I think looks really long, so hoping the keyboard changes that perspective
    04-30-17 06:24 PM
    Ordered on Saturday hope I have it at work on Friday with an hour slot from DPD. Only issue I have is the possible lack of volte and WiFi calling with EE but the Priv got it after a couple of months. Will happen when they start selling it on business connections.
    05-01-17 01:41 AM
    I ordered one on Friday. Like Saral999 I'll be upgrading from a Q10 so I'm concerned about the length and if it will be stable in my hands when typing. I would have liked to have got my hands on one before oredring but when I went into my local CPW on Friday they were only vaguely aware that it existed. They said that they didn't expect to have any in stock for several weeks but would be able to check local stock on 5th May. Since I wanted the option to properly try it out and have the chance to return for a refund I decided to order online. Bit concerned about the date in the confirmation email, though. On the website it says delivery BY 5th May but on email it says FROM. Does anyone else's email say this?
    05-01-17 06:22 AM
    I ordered a couple of weeks ago, expecting delivery before 5th May, hopefully I will get an update e mail tomorrow.
    05-01-17 06:26 AM
    I ordered one on Friday. Like Saral999 I'll be upgrading from a Q10 so I'm concerned about the length and if it will be stable in my hands when typing. I would have liked to have got my hands on one before oredring but when I went into my local CPW on Friday they were only vaguely aware that it existed. They said that they didn't expect to have any in stock for several weeks but would be able to check local stock on 5th May. Since I wanted the option to properly try it out and have the chance to return for a refund I decided to order online. Bit concerned about the date in the confirmation email, though. On the website it says delivery BY 5th May but on email it says FROM. Does anyone else's email say this?
    My email confirmation also says FROM 6 may (I chose to pick up from a store hence the 6 may)

Tbh I ordered one as soon as it went up for pre-order on the website, at that point wasn't sure I had made the right decision, the next morning I got a second email confirmation from cpw which was a bit vague over whether it would be available on the 6th, it was almost setting themselves up for it not being available

Anyway while I thought about the phone I cancelled the order. A few days later I re-ordered and didn't get the 2nd email only the first confirmation saying From 6 May
    05-01-17 06:32 AM
    Sounds like they're planning to dispatch it on the 5th for delivery on the 6th, then.
    05-01-17 06:50 AM
    When you order through CPW you can select a time and date slot, they have 5th May as the earliest delivery date so they must be disptaching for delivery on that date
    05-01-17 07:02 AM
    They should dispatch on the 4th for delivery on 5th to my work address. If you ordered to store the date is the 6th for some reason. Anyway. Can't wait to get me hands on it.

I will keep checking selfridges though and if you have more stock tomorrow I'll order from them for next day (wednesday) delivery and cancel my carphone order.

Posted via CB10
    05-01-17 07:11 AM
    I feel I'm getting mixed messages from CPW.

When I ordered, the website was reading 'Delivery on 5 May'.

On completion of checkout, it said 'From 5 May'.

My confirmation email immediately afterwards said 'Current expected delivery date 5 May', followed only an hour or so later by an email saying 'As you are aware, it is not currently available but is due to be launched very soon. As soon as it's available, it will be dispatched immediately' etc.

Of course, that may just be standard wording by CPW; but I may go out for a walk on Friday......
    05-01-17 11:32 AM
    I feel I'm getting mixed messages from CPW.

When I ordered, the website was reading 'Delivery on 5 May'.

On completion of checkout, it said 'From 5 May'.

My confirmation email immediately afterwards said 'Current expected delivery date 5 May', followed only an hour or so later by an email saying 'As you are aware, it is not currently available but is due to be launched very soon. As soon as it's available, it will be dispatched immediately' etc.

Of course, that may just be standard wording by CPW; but I may go out for a walk on Friday......
    That is the exact same amount and wording of my emails. I ordered on 24th and just an hour ago had an email thanking me for my order
    05-01-17 11:38 AM
    That is the exact same amount and wording of my emails. I ordered on 24th and just an hour ago had an email thanking me for my order
    Yes, it's the final paragraph that bothered me most, really, 'If there are any problems or further delays with your order then we will contact you to discuss this.'

What? Further delays? I didn't know there were supposed to have been any yet, I thought 5 May was their original scheduled date.......
    05-01-17 11:43 AM
    Yes, it's the final paragraph that bothered me most, really, 'If there are any problems or further delays with your order then we will contact you to discuss this.'

What? Further delays? I didn't know there were supposed to have been any yet, I thought 5 May was their original scheduled date.......
    I thought the same that maybe they were setting themselves up for non delivery...but this was before selfridges was selling them and we weren't 100% sure they would be, but it has defo been released now...so I have high hopes!
    05-01-17 11:47 AM
    Anyone out there have a Keyone having upgraded from the Q10? I'm keen to know how they compare. Bought my Q10 when it first came out and haven't replaced it until now since the Classic didn't seem like much of a change and I don't like VKBs.
    05-01-17 12:05 PM
    Anyone out there have a Keyone having upgraded from the Q10? I'm keen to know how they compare. Bought my Q10 when it first came out and haven't replaced it until now since the Classic didn't seem like much of a change and I don't like VKBs.
    I don't have the keyone yet, but when my q10 keyboard started malfunctioning I got a Classic off ebay and hated it at first, it just felt too big and heavy as I loved th q10, so I have had a stepping stone in between and ofc the keyone is bigger again
    05-01-17 12:15 PM
    I was a long time bb user before straying to the nexus 5x and now the pixel xl as I thought to jump to android before I was pushed.
    Some things I always missed about the bb but you gotta move on.Have ordered 2 keyones from cpw as longing for a pkb once more.
    Spoke to cpw this morning about my order and she confirmed 2 devices for delivery Friday,would have been earlier but Self had an exclusive until then.In hindsight should have been until they sold out of their original stock,would have served them right for not going bigger on the number.
    Friday cant come quick enough.
    05-01-17 12:32 PM
    Yes, I wondered if the delay was to give Selfridges time to sell out. As you say, they should have added a caveat - that CPW could begin shipping when Selfishes had sold out. Bit silly to have stock sitting around waiting until Friday. Still, good to hear that they are due to arrive Friday.
    05-01-17 12:38 PM
    Like you, I love my Q10 (and it's still going strong) so am a bit worried that the K1 will feel too big. I am ready for some new apps and features, though, so really want to love it. Oh well; we'll see.
    05-01-17 12:40 PM
    My bb was the classic,reason I jumped was for the apps,so the keyone will be like coming home,apps and pkb.Just wish it was bb e mail and bb notificatins systems to top it off,although I did manage to get lightspeed and sonar tones on my pixel to feel abit more old
    school,which I mean bold 9000,javlin,8310 curve or the pearl flip haha still got that baby in a drawer os 5 and BIS,all so surreal.....memories :-))
    05-01-17 12:54 PM
    My bb was the classic,reason I jumped was for the apps,so the keyone will be like coming home,apps and pkb.Just wish it was bb e mail and bb notificatins systems to top it off,although I did manage to get lightspeed and sonar tones on my pixel to feel abit more old
    school,which I mean bold 9000,javlin,8310 curve or the pearl flip haha still got that baby in a drawer os 5 and BIS,all so surreal.....memories :-))
    Sorry - that last reply was meant for Saral999 who referred to the Q10. Forgot to quote. How is Android different to BB re. email and notifications? Since K1 has the hub I assumed it would be similar.
    05-01-17 01:01 PM
    I am afraid that it will sold out so fast! Can't wait for US release date.
    05-01-17 01:17 PM
37 12