Can someone who scored a Keyone today in London answer how snapchat handles the odd screen size? Its the only concern I have about getting this phone in a month when it is released in America.
    04-27-17 12:51 PM
    Gotta make sure it fits your secret pics? Lol
    04-27-17 12:58 PM
    Gotta make sure it fits your secret pics? Lol
    The screen is too short if you know what I mean. ;-) lol

Posted without the aid of AutoCorrect with my physical keyboard via CB10
    xandros9 likes this.
    04-27-17 01:28 PM
    I don't think the aspect ratio will be weird. Stuff may be cropped though if my experience going between an iPhone 4/4s and iPhone 5_ means anything.

My concern is whether Snapchat will be able to deal with the physical keyboard. I can't use the physical keyboard on my Priv when captioning snaps.
    04-27-17 02:24 PM
    The version released a day or so ago works with the physical keyboard.
    The virtual still pops up but the physical finally works!
    xandros9 and Lacker20 like this.
    04-27-17 02:44 PM
    I guess what I wanted to know is if it crops it with black bars on the sides so you can see the whole original image or if it just cuts off the bottom or top of the image so you don't see the whole thing.
    04-27-17 05:25 PM
    The version released a day or so ago works with the physical keyboard.
    The virtual still pops up but the physical finally works!
    If you hadn't mentioned this I don't think I would have tried it for a long time! It makes me happy to know the pkb finally works with captions!

If anyone can try Snapchat on the KEYone, let us know how it performs! Coming from a Priv where it lags for the first 10-20 seconds when opening an app, anything would be an improvement lol

I don't think the aspect ratio should be a problem.
    04-27-17 06:10 PM
    I guess what I wanted to know is if it crops it with black bars on the sides so you can see the whole original image or if it just cuts off the bottom or top of the image so you don't see the whole thing.
    Oh good point actually
    04-27-17 06:11 PM
    If it cuts off the top or bottom, you should be able to scroll up or down.
    04-27-17 06:41 PM
    Snapchat isn't great on most Androids tbh. But it'd be nice to know how it's handled. If noone checks, ill tell you when it arrives.
    04-27-17 06:47 PM
    Snapchat isn't great on most Androids tbh. But it'd be nice to know how it's handled. If noone checks, ill tell you when it arrives.
    Snapchat is made for iPhones but the galaxy s7 handles it pretty well. Tons of apps run lag on the Priv.
    04-27-17 09:13 PM
    Snapchat is made for iPhones but the galaxy s7 handles it pretty well. Tons of apps run lag on the Priv.
    The S6 Edge runs it pretty well also.
    04-27-17 09:48 PM
    I was going to say Snapchat isnt the greatest on the KEYone. It would bring up the virtual keyboard with typing and sometimes it wouldn't format the size of ppl videos to your screen. But as I was typing this and checked it, it looks like its been updated and it doesn't bring up the virtual keyboard anymore typing which is a plus. Formatting seems better too but its still a bit cropped out for ppl videos/pix
    Last edited by JMillionNYC; 05-16-17 at 09:11 AM.
    xandros9 likes this.
    05-16-17 07:44 AM
    I was going to say Snapchat isnt the greatest on the KEYone. It would bring up the virtual keyboard with typing and sometimes it wouldn't format the size of ppl videos to your screen. But as I was typing this and checked it, it looks like its been updated and it doesn't bring up the virtual keyboard anymore typing which is a plus. Formatting seems better too but its still a bit cropped out for ppl videos/pix
    Reallly !!!

Greeeeeat. Made my day
    05-16-17 11:46 AM
    Can someone who scored a Keyone today in London answer how snapchat handles the odd screen size? Its the only concern I have about getting this phone in a month when it is released in America.
    Well im having issues with snapchat on the ketone... my right pupil is a big black dot ... for every filter .. I have deleted the App and reinstalled it but no change ... other then that... it's fine
    06-15-17 04:59 PM