Title speaks for itself.

I still can't find anything about pre-orders. I want to make sure I have the phone in my possession on Wednesday. What are our options in the US?
    Nels likes this.
    05-29-17 08:27 AM
    Me as well. Though it doesn't have to be Wednesday. I've just waited long enough. And I'm traveling over the weekend coming up. Would be nice to have the new phone with me. I'm happy to pop out to a store to buy it on Wednesday, but I don't know where to go.
    Nels likes this.
    05-29-17 08:29 AM
    Doesn't look like any carriers will have the Keyone at this point probably Amazon with next day delivery is your best bet. I can't believe there is no preorder on Blackberry's web site !
    05-29-17 08:32 AM
    I'd like some firm information on this subject as well. From what I have gathered, we will be able to buy online from Amazon or Best Buy. I'd love to be able to walk into a Best Buy and walk out with a phone.

In reality, I think I will be refreshing websites during the early morning of the 31st and then waiting for the phone to be delivered in a few days. But maybe my local BestBuy will have stock, who the F knows.
    05-29-17 08:32 AM
    Title speaks for itself.

I still can't find anything about pre-orders. I want to make sure I have the phone in my possession on Wednesday. What are our options in the US?
    Not spelled out yet.

Best bet would be to hit up Amazon starting tomorrow; maybe they'll make it available for order, then you can have overnight shipping.

Or maybe not.
    05-29-17 09:02 AM
    Hey Bennett,

Great question! I'm afraid at this time we do not yet have the ability to totally confirm if we will be carrying an unlocked version of the KeyOne so my suggestion would be to check with your local stores on the launch date.

^Brandon

This is the response I got from Best Buy when I messaged them on Twitter yesterday. Pretty vague but I figured I'd give it a shot. I trust Amazon so I'll probably be looking to order it from there if it cannot be purchased in store.
    05-29-17 09:21 AM
    Amazon site today shows international version silver edition unlocked for $892. Thirteen left. Sold by NGP store USA. UK Keypad.

Posted via CB10
    05-29-17 09:58 AM
    Assuming it will be sold via Amazon, invest in a prime membership. Otherwise standard shipping times will apply.
    05-29-17 10:02 AM
    This is my question as well - I'm ready please someone just take my money!
    05-29-17 10:37 AM
    Assuming it will be sold via Amazon, invest in a prime membership. Otherwise standard shipping times will apply.
    Depending on where you live you could get it that day. According to my email receipts, I ordered my Classic and a 128GB micro sd at 8:30 am Christmas Eve 2014 and it was delivered to my door around 8 pm I think. It only cost $11 extra for that service. Assuming I can do that again, that's what I'm doing on Wednesday.
    05-29-17 11:30 AM
    Hey Bennett,

Great question! I'm afraid at this time we do not yet have the ability to totally confirm if we will be carrying an unlocked version of the KeyOne so my suggestion would be to check with your local stores on the launch date.

^Brandon

This is the response I got from Best Buy when I messaged them on Twitter yesterday. Pretty vague but I figured I'd give it a shot. I trust Amazon so I'll probably be looking to order it from there if it cannot be purchased in store.
    The response from Best Buy seems a bit suggestive...
    Bennett Ragan likes this.
    05-29-17 01:26 PM
    I think with this question being asked constantly on here (by myself included) that the only way anyone is going to know is by just waking up on the 31st and looking around online. TCL hasn't done a great job in guiding anyone on where to go to buy it.

If its not available on the 31st I'm staying away from this forum for a while, its going to be ugly in here.
    Bennett Ragan and RoseBud68 like this.
    05-29-17 01:53 PM
  13. world traveler and former ceo's Avatar
    My suggestion:: just check with crackberry on that day..kevin or Blaize will have all the latest updates on this...

Posted via CB10
    05-29-17 02:19 PM
    CrackBerry will have the info, so there is no need to stress out.
    05-29-17 02:23 PM