I have the CDMA variant for Verizon. According to Speedtest.net, I get normal data download speeds of 20-30 Mbps, but my upload speeds are 1-2 Mbps, even with a strong signal. Other phones in the same spot get normal upload speeds of 10-20 Mbps. I returned the first one and got a new one but it has the same problem.

Anyone know what's going on?
    07-28-17 12:20 PM
    No, I would contact your cell provider.

When you compare to other phones, I'm assuming that you are looking at other CDMA phones, hopefully.
    07-28-17 01:43 PM
    No, I would contact your cell provider.

When you compare to other phones, I'm assuming that you are looking at other CDMA phones, hopefully.
    I contacted Verizon, they told me that since it's not an official Verizon device, there's little they can do. So much for this thing being "optimized" for Verizon - you have do to through a bunch of backend steps to activate HD calling, and the reception stinks.
    07-29-17 05:42 PM
    Same problem on AT&T reception is good but not all the features work. Blackberry needs to work on things like this before they launch a new device.

Posted via CB10
    07-29-17 06:44 PM
    You realize, that this is just provider issue?
    there is no difference, if this is "official" or non official verizon phone? If the bands are supported - it has to work according specification.

call them and tell that you got just any regular android phone like moto Z play (if there is CDMA version). and that's it.
    07-29-17 07:26 PM
    I'm with TMobile in New Jersey all works well here. Verizon was basically forced to compete in this market because of TMobile success so bumpy roads ahead. Verizon likes to push the inventory they have in my opinion it's done purposefully. good luck
    07-29-17 08:08 PM
    You realize, that this is just provider issue?
    there is no difference, if this is "official" or non official verizon phone? If the bands are supported - it has to work according specification.

call them and tell that you got just any regular android phone like moto Z play (if there is CDMA version). and that's it.
    It's not a provider issue, because the phone is fully activated. Two phones have the same issue.
    07-29-17 09:16 PM
    It's not a provider issue, because the phone is fully activated. Two phones have the same issue.
    Are all the settings correct? Because I would really doubt that this is phone problem. I mean, what a coincidence that TWO devices you got has exactly same fault?
    there should be much much more people complaining regarding this. if not - means that issue

All radios and stuff has to comply with the standards in order to get the approvals. Once it's compliant - it has to work as per technical limits.
    unless some of the settings are misconfigured, for example, network settings

Have you tried to call operator and complain about speeds. When they ask what's the phone - tell them Moto Z play? it has basically same hardware and same specifications and should be same.
    07-31-17 04:21 AM
    Same problem on AT&T reception is good but not all the features work. Blackberry needs to work on things like this before they launch a new device.

Posted via CB10
    What features do not work?
    07-31-17 04:22 AM