Has no one learned the point of BGR yet? Say some inflammatory stuff, get views on the site. You're all playing into it. Stop going there if you don't like it. BGR is not the site it once was.
    The irony is that crackberry used to be a destination just like BGR for industry scoops and news. Now all you find here are puff pieces and links to digital offers on the front page. Times have changed for both sites.
    05-01-17 11:15 AM
    Has no one learned the point of BGR yet? Say some inflammatory stuff, get views on the site. You're all playing into it. Stop going there if you don't like it. BGR is not the site it once was.
    Exactly!

Posted by Passport SE killed by Whatsppp
    05-10-17 02:59 PM
    Not surprised at all. He has hated BlackBerry for a long time. He's not capable of an unbiased review.
    05-19-17 09:14 AM
    It's just uneducated iphone addicts who don't understand what a good phone is

Posted via CB10
    05-19-17 09:34 AM
    Why do people act as if negative reviews are personal attacks against them? They're just someone's opinion. Why take it personally?
    Tre Lawrence likes this.
    05-19-17 05:00 PM
    Why do people act as if negative reviews are personal attacks against them? They're just someone's opinion. Why take it personally?
    BGR always have controversial headlines to attract clicks. Not real reviews just a way to generate web traffic.
    05-20-17 04:44 AM
    BGR always have controversial headlines to attract clicks. Not real reviews just a way to generate web traffic.
    My comment had nothing to do with the way BGR or any other site does business. People act as if negative reviews of BB products(or negative stories, for that matter) are personal attacks against them and quite honestly, it's rather silly. Again I ask, why take it personally?
    05-20-17 06:27 AM
    My comment had nothing to do with the way BGR or any other site does business. People act as if negative reviews of BB products(or negative stories, for that matter) are personal attacks against them and quite honestly, it's rather silly. Again I ask, why take it personally?
    Smartphones are now so ubiquitous in our lives that we involuntarily wince at any negative hyperbole.

Posted via CB10
    05-20-17 06:55 AM
    This thread is about BGR. Why not start another thread on your pet topic?
    05-20-17 06:56 AM
    This thread is about BGR. Why not start another thread on your pet topic?
    Apparently I offended you by not being offended by BGR or their review. My apologies.
    05-20-17 07:15 AM
    Smartphones are now so ubiquitous in our lives that we involuntarily wince at any negative hyperbole.

Posted via CB10
    Could be, or maybe it's tribalism. Being part of the community and seeing a BB product get negative reviews maybe struck a nerve with some people(let's be honest, a great many people). iPhone, Android, and WP/W10M users are the same way, it seems.
    05-20-17 07:20 AM
    Lol, this will be legendary!

Between BGR and Ars Technica, I have no idea who hates anything not Apple more. 😂

BGR specifically is a blog that from the day iPhone arrived took the stance that any Smartphones not iPhone are inferior
    I do like ars.they publish something on time. Such as this. Windows XP PCs infected by WCry can be decrypted without paying ransom
    Decryption tool is of limited value, because XP was unaffected by last week's worm.

Posted via CB10
    PDAJAH likes this.
    05-20-17 07:36 AM
    Hit hard with negative reviews below that article

Posted via CB10
    05-20-17 07:37 AM
    Hit hard with negative reviews below that article

Posted via CB10
    A click is a click is a click.
    Tre Lawrence likes this.
    05-20-17 08:49 AM
    A. It's not a review.
    B. Who cares.
    C. Who cares.
    05-20-17 10:41 AM
    I don't know why everyone is complaining about the SD 625. It is a solid 8-core chip that is very power efficient. The processors in the past year have not made considerable leaps like they were doing between 2012-2015. I would much rather have a tried and true processor than a bleeding edge chip that ends up being a POS like the priv (at least BB learned from their mistake)

Look at the difference between the iphone 6s plus and 7 plus chipset.... they perform almost identically in real life usage, an extra few cores and another gig of ram did not make the 7plus significantly faster as phones these days are already lightning quick.
    05-20-17 11:13 AM

Crazy, ain't it? An inanimate object, no less.
    Last edited by Tre Lawrence; 05-22-17 at 03:46 PM.
    MikeX74 likes this.
    05-20-17 05:56 PM
92 ... 234