A lot of people do...

I like the driving experience of a manual as well, but in my SUV that's just a point A to point B car, I prefer an automatic so I can just relax and drive. If it's like my "fun" car, like a sports car, then definitely prefer a traditional stickshift.

Posted without the aid of AutoCorrect with my physical keyboard via CB10
    Manual transmissions only bug me in towns with a lot of stop and go. My car is a stick. My truck has an auto. I kinda wish it was reversed
    04-28-17 12:05 PM
    I love it when all of a sudden we start talking about automotive industry ). Crackberry tradition.
    ominaxe and chain13 like this.
    04-28-17 12:09 PM
    I love it when all of a sudden we start talking about automotive industry ). Crackberry tradition.
    80% of the time I'm involved... Must be a coincidence though, of course...

04-28-17 12:46 PM
    Has no one learned the point of BGR yet? Say some inflammatory stuff, get views on the site. You're all playing into it. Stop going there if you don't like it. BGR is not the site it once was.
    04-28-17 12:51 PM
    Has no one learned the point of BGR yet? Say some inflammatory stuff, get views on the site. You're all playing into it. Stop going there if you don't like it. BGR is not the site it once was.
    Exactly. Exactly why I didn't bother to click the link and when it was brought up in a BBM chat, I recommended against going there when some said they wanted to comment...

04-28-17 12:53 PM
    FYI... CrackBerry (and thus Mobile Nations by association) is now officially on TCL payroll. Don't expect much of a change, as it is a Fan site.... Was always best to read a half dozen reviews to get a real feel for a device's true strengths and weakness.

But FYI, this isn't a review... just an announcement of the device with basic info. Nowhere
    does he talk about using it. His opinion is just based on the looks, specs and price. And probably will reflect most non-PKB users view of the phone...
    4.5" Screen?
    SD 625 on a $550 phone?
    2017 - it is an odd-looking smartphone (but the PKB is what many here want)

At some point they and others will have enough time to do a real review... then we will see. But the hard fact is, specs and price do matter in most reviews... so don't go expecting much from non-BlackBerry sites.

Oh I get that it's not a review. But all BGR does is bash other brands that aren't Apple. I mean, when I read a review from them about the all new "innovative" iPhone, all they talk about how amazing it is and this and that. They never talk about how the price is through the roof, or how the design hasn't changed in years. But that every new feature is "innovative or a break-through" when other companies have been doing it for years.

I also get that CB is a fanboy site, and most people on here are looking forward to the phone because of the PKB. But they shouldn't really knock it until the try it. I'm sure they will try it and have nothing but "positive" things to say about it.

It's just sad that people can't move on from BB of old and look to what they have done and are doing. I mean, why can't BGR talk about how the iPhone has exploded or been hacked, etc.?

I'm looking forward to getting this phone, as it's something different and it's something that so many have been waiting for so long, a great BB phone that actually has apps.
    04-28-17 12:57 PM
    Apple plays the game safe. The company knows how to polish software that I respect. Anyhow where were we?
    xandros9 and jmr1015 like this.
    04-28-17 01:02 PM
    FYI... CrackBerry (and thus Mobile Nations by association) is now officially on TCL payroll. Don't expect much of a change, as it is a Fan site.... Was always best to read a half dozen reviews to get a real feel for a device's true strengths and weakness.

But FYI, this isn't a review... just an announcement of the device with basic info. Nowhere
    does he talk about using it. His opinion is just based on the looks, specs and price. And probably will reflect most non-PKB users view of the phone...
    4.5" Screen?
    SD 625 on a $550 phone?
    2017 - it is an odd-looking smartphone (but the PKB is what many here want)

At some point they and others will have enough time to do a real review... then we will see. But the hard fact is, specs and price do matter in most reviews... so don't go expecting much from non-BlackBerry sites.
    CrackBerry is now officially on TCL payroll? Source?
    04-28-17 03:24 PM
    Apple plays the game safe. The company knows how to polish software that I respect. Anyhow where were we?
    I think apple has best customer service and long term updates. If you buy a iPhone, you will get update support for like 5 years! None of Android manufacturer does this.
    jmr1015 likes this.
    04-28-17 03:26 PM
    I think apple has best customer service and long term updates. If you buy a iPhone, you will get update support for like 5 years! None of Android manufacturer does this.
    Well, since their "biggest release ever" (their words) aka iOS10 was basically an emoji pack and iMessage update, it's no wonder they can do such updates for 5 years.
    04-28-17 03:41 PM
    Well, since their "biggest release ever" (their words) aka iOS10 was basically an emoji pack and iMessage update, it's no wonder they can do such updates for 5 years.
    Yea but not just a OS updates. They update the security patches.
    04-28-17 03:55 PM
    Do you really believe that's all that was new in iOS 10? Because that's so much more factually incorrect than anything in this BGR editorial.
    jmr1015 and MikeX74 like this.
    04-28-17 03:56 PM
    Do you really believe that's all that was new in iOS 10? Because that's so much more factually incorrect than anything in this BGR editorial.
    What are you talking about? They're the ones who spent the first half of their iOS10 page on iMessage and emoji, not me:
    https://www.apple.com/ios/ios-10/

If they didn't consider that the most important or biggest change, they wouldn't put it at the top spot, now would they?

Obviously, I'm joking a bit, but 95 % of things they mention there are in fact just small updates to various apps. I'd never call that "biggest OS release".
    04-28-17 04:45 PM
    Check out this brand new BlackBerry, which would have sold really well in 2009
    Check out this brand new BlackBerry, which would have sold really well in 2009 – BGR

Yikes! This guy has zero mercy loll
    Don't EVER bother with BGR, they are shameless in their love of anything Apple and hate of anything not Apple.

They have actually calmed down, you should have read their stuff some 2-3years ago, my word, ANY phone not iPhone got shot down heavily, well except the HTC One, they liked it because it was trying the hardest to be like iPhone, that is literally the only Android that would get any sort of fanfare there.
    04-28-17 05:43 PM
    I think he is just upset that not only is the battery life better on the KEYone compared to his Galaxy S8+ but the finger print sensor is also easier to reach, AND I don't have to pick my phone up to unlock it. Maybe he is also a little grump that the Blackberry has a later version of Android running on it compared to his Galaxy S8.

I could go on but, we all know they KEYone rocks! 😃
    Lol, I doubt anyone at BGR is allowed to use anything outside Apple as their personal phone, but thanks for the enlightenment of your hate of an inanimate object.
    04-28-17 05:46 PM
    Oh just wait till Ron Amadeo reviews it on Ars Technica. You ain't seen nothing yet...
    Lol, this will be legendary!

Between BGR and Ars Technica, I have no idea who hates anything not Apple more. 😂

BGR specifically is a blog that from the day iPhone arrived took the stance that any Smartphones not iPhone are inferior
    04-28-17 05:49 PM
    This. Click bait at its finest.
    Sigewif likes this.
    04-28-17 05:53 PM
    CrackBerry is now officially on TCL payroll? Source?
    The logo in the top orange banner should be a clue.
    krazyatom and Dunt Dunt Dunt like this.
    04-29-17 02:06 PM
    jeez why so much negativity! ya think he was mad or something lol
    04-29-17 04:25 PM
    Lol, I read that sh*t. I laughed. Makes me want a KEYone that much more. It'll pair very well with my 7 Plus. Been looking for a replacement for my Nexus 6P.
    04-30-17 04:04 PM
    BGR has always bet on short selling $BBRY...just lay BS and more BS plus BS

Posted via PRIV and or PASSPORT SE
    04-30-17 04:41 PM
    BGR is an Apple marketing.
    That is false
    04-30-17 10:03 PM
    That is false
    BGR is not an objective technology site. Not worth reading.
    05-01-17 07:49 AM
    Fair review, I wouldn't read into BGR though...majority is clickbait recycled through resource sites.

And no BGR is not on Apple Pay roll, they just review it how it is and Apple has a better consumer product no matter how you put it.

I will say now that TCL sponsors Crackberry main articles here will be more conservative and news focused rather than being a community outlet.
    05-01-17 09:18 AM
    BGR has been bashing BlackBerry for years. No surprise.
    05-01-17 09:33 AM
92 1234