BB/TCL have managed to kill the hype even here at CrackBerry.

The KeyOne is launching in the US in less than a week, yet today's posts on this board barely fill the first page.

Cistulli posted a series of tweets an hour ago and no one has bothered to come here to talk about them.

Congratulations BlackBerry Mobile. Your tortured six-month launch has thoroughly bored and alienated what's left of your fan base.
    05-26-17 04:46 PM
    The forums look pretty active to me.... :shrug:
    05-26-17 04:48 PM
    We're all just waiting to order on the 31st. Not much more to say until then.
    05-26-17 04:57 PM
    Almost your fourth thread on similar bashing at BlackBerry. I wonder why.

Perhaps the pain will ease out once you've got the KEYᵒⁿᵉ in your hands.

I'm loving the device more and more each day.
    raseru03 and anon(3641385) like this.
    05-26-17 05:11 PM
    Almost your fourth thread on similar bashing at BlackBerry. I wonder why.

Perhaps the pain will ease out once you've got the KEYᵒⁿᵉ in your hands.

I'm loving the device more and more each day.
    Some people have nothing better to do, can't move on.

Quite sad
    05-26-17 05:17 PM
    I keep checking back praying that I'll see a thread with the title "US PRE-ORDERS OPEN"
    I guess the entire USA relaxing over the weekend and having PLENTY of time to hop on the computer and place an order is just not really the optimal situation to try to sell phones. Probably why none of the major carriers are having Memorial Day BOGO specials or any car dealers are having sales this weekend.
    05-26-17 05:44 PM
    OP is spot on. Looks like a great phone that will fail to gain any real traction because it lost all momentum from this slow, painful roll of a "launch". Check out the AndroidCentral Forums, a pretty good gauge of interest in phone models, which are pretty much completely dead for the KEYone. Such a shame in so many ways.
    05-26-17 10:02 PM
    We're all just waiting to order on the 31st. Not much more to say until then.
    Cistulli put out a bunch of tweets today. If there was any life to these forums we would be parsing his words for days like we did in March. But now there's been virtually zero reaction.
    05-26-17 10:28 PM
    Cistulli put out a bunch of tweets today. If there was any life to these forums we would be parsing his words for days like we did in March. But now there's been virtually zero reaction.
    There was no new information provided.
    05-26-17 10:30 PM
    I am in NYC and not one person I know besides me knows this phone is being released. There is no advertising at all.

On another note I saw a guy at my gym today with a Priv. Oh, he knew about the KEYone.
    05-26-17 10:31 PM
    Hey look, another "this launch is a disaster!" thread. I guess we have to meet our new thread posting quota somehow right?

Posted without the aid of AutoCorrect with my physical keyboard via CB10
    05-26-17 10:39 PM
    Hey look, another "this launch is a disaster!" thread. I guess we have to meet our new thread posting quota somehow right?

Posted without the aid of AutoCorrect with my physical keyboard via CB10
    People must have nothing else to do with their lives , boo hoo
    05-26-17 10:40 PM

The KeyOne is launching in the US in less than a week, yet today's posts on this board barely fill the first page.

Cistulli posted a series of tweets an hour ago and no one has bothered to come here to talk about them.

Congratulations BlackBerry Mobile. Your tortured six-month launch has thoroughly bored and alienated what's left of your fan base.
    Here's some excitement:
    https://forums.crackberry.com/blackb...ipped-1109643/

And there's plenty more excited posters out there 😀
    05-26-17 10:45 PM
    Sorry that you're bitter, but what else would you like us to talk about? The device launches in North America in 4 days. It's been out in the UK for almost a month. What else is there to talk about?
    05-26-17 10:50 PM

Yawn...LOL
    Devhux likes this.
    05-26-17 10:52 PM
    Launch disaster? Meh I'm pretty sure it's just a "blackberry launch" they all seem to be just as horrific the last 8 years.
    05-26-17 11:42 PM
    There was no new information provided.
    Cistulli said it would be available at other retail outlets on the 31st. Which is what people have been asking for weeks.
    05-26-17 11:44 PM
    Another depressing thread topic based on untruths.....meh! I'm too hyped about the KEYone to even bother getting into this.
    05-26-17 11:50 PM
    marketing might not have been the greatest... but you've got a k1 fanboy here.
    I have an S8 but k1 is getting all my attention despite its imperfection.

if the k1 successor is even slightly improved, I'm definitely going to get it.
    05-27-17 12:48 AM
    Enough is enough.

/Closed
    05-27-17 01:46 AM