All Techies now uploading their brief experience on Youtube - this 3 minute presentation by Engadget is much more positive and uplifting - makes me think I'll definitely buy when they eventually launch for sale...

02-25-17 01:59 PM
    Have you checked out our Mr Mobile hands on?

BlackBerry KEYone Hands On
    kitmo, Gelzz, yellowhammer and 3 others like this.
    02-25-17 02:01 PM
    Thanks that is a really nice vid!
    MrVeda, Gelzz and bluesqueen23 like this.
    02-25-17 02:01 PM
    True

Blackberry Pilipinas
    02-25-17 02:05 PM
    Yes also good but he works for Mobile Nations (Crackberry) - no?

Engadget is more a true reflection to the public's response at large - more unbiased and believable and of course will be seen by millions.

Have you checked out our Mr Mobile hands on?

BlackBerry KEYone Hands On
    02-25-17 02:08 PM
    Michael's is good, but Engadget's is practically glowing.
    Nathan Conley and MrVeda like this.
    02-25-17 02:10 PM
    Exactly my thought - he seemed excited for the device!
    Nathan Conley likes this.
    02-25-17 02:12 PM
    Tons of positive media. Great to see. It's been years!

Posted via CB10
    Nathan Conley and MrVeda like this.
    02-25-17 02:22 PM
    The review was fantastic, both in presentation, and in content.
    MrVeda likes this.
    02-25-17 02:24 PM
    Really want to hear/read about the one handedness of this device, both in typing and navigating.
    MrVeda likes this.
    02-25-17 02:30 PM
    The one at circuit breaker at the verge is a good video too.

http://www.theverge.com/circuitbreak...specs-mwc-2017
    MrVeda likes this.
    02-25-17 02:42 PM
    These reviews are refreshing and a nice change of pace from the angry negative posts in these forums about the price. Why is it that so many people expect BlackBerry to basically give devices away?
    anon(3641385) and MrVeda like this.
    02-25-17 02:50 PM
    The one at circuit breaker at the verge is a good video too.

http://www.theverge.com/circuitbreak...specs-mwc-2017
    Thanks ealvnv! That's also a great review compared to previous Verge hatch jobs in the past on BB devices.

This guy also shows the split screen usage and one handed use - something lacking in the official TCL review today. I presume all these tech reviewers in Barcelona are using the same handset as the aluminum ring round the camera lens is pretty beaten up. I'll definitely be signing up when they eventually go to market.
    02-25-17 04:30 PM
    They should have had this guy doing the presentation today. The presentation was horrible and poorly executed. When I was in sales, you were taught to promote "value". That means "how is this product going to make my life better?" The TCL and Blackberry presenters and executives should take a course in Marketing 101 and learn how to sell a product.
    Example: It's got Blackberry Hub. How is the Hub going to make me more productive? Explain it. Apple has a two hour show to promote their device, and they spend that time telling us how their device is going to make life more productive by using their product. I'm still upset at this awful presentation.
    MrVeda likes this.
    02-25-17 04:36 PM
    These reviews are refreshing and a nice change of pace from the angry negative posts in these forums about the price. Why is it that so many people expect BlackBerry to basically give devices away?
    Because we're all still upset that BB10 isn't the king of the mountain, LOL. It isn't even on the mountain. It didn't get dressed up or buy gortex or find a walking stick.

I am also dumbfounded though by the sheer number of 'fans' that are upset when BB doesn't release a device with the newest processor. People do not buy BlackBerry phones for hard core gaming. Why is this difficult to understand?

Posted via CB10
    jakie55 likes this.
    02-25-17 04:52 PM
    Nice quick review from Engadget. Can't wait for a more in detail review to start popping up online.
    02-25-17 05:34 PM
    Thanks ealvnv! That's also a great review compared to previous Verge hatch jobs in the past on BB devices.
    Don't speak too soon...

http://www.theverge.com/2017/2/25/14...phone-mwc-2017

Mainly, this:

"... and it doesn’t have a proven premium-tier camera."

Same Google Pixel camera isn't proven premium-tier? Of course, TCL and BlackBerry did very little to emphasize this.
    02-26-17 12:32 AM
    I am also dumbfounded though by the sheer number of 'fans' that are upset when BB doesn't release a device with the newest processor. People do not buy BlackBerry phones for hard core gaming. Why is this difficult to understand?
    They like the idea that the company they're rooting for builds a "sports car". They're not necessarily going to buy it, but the thought is nice.
    02-26-17 12:34 AM
    Don't speak too soon...

http://www.theverge.com/2017/2/25/14...phone-mwc-2017

Mainly, this:

"... and it doesn’t have a proven premium-tier camera."

Same Google Pixel camera isn't proven premium-tier? Of course, TCL and BlackBerry did very little to emphasize this.
    Yes - saw that this evening - what a shame - they're 100% Apple Fanboys IMO.

I think if TCL or Blackberry Mobile etc could make an exciting 3 to 5 minute Video showing all the amazing features instead of some crazy Ad video of people driving cars and walking around looking important with no reference or relevance to the phone, this device could still get some traction.
    Especially with ex-Blackeberry users who have fond memories of a keyboard device but thought the Brand was dead.
    02-26-17 12:47 AM
    Yes also good but he works for Mobile Nations (Crackberry) - no?

Engadget is more a true reflection to the public's response at large - more unbiased and believable and of course will be seen by millions.
    Actually at this moment Mr. Mobile has over 70,000 and Engadget has under 18,000, but, it is a really positive review!

Posted via CB10
    02-26-17 01:12 AM