Doesn't anyone else have a nagging doubt, looking at this phone, thinking that it looks just like any other generic Android but with a tiny little keyboard tacked on to the bottom?
    Not at all, for me it's all about the software and OS type. Nougat is a huge upgrade
    DrBoomBotz likes this.
    02-23-17 08:10 PM
    OK, more specifically, is a phone the size of a Priv comfortable in the front pocket of regular jeans?

I had used a holster a while ago but succumbed to fashion pressures.

Posted via CB10
    you mean you clip on the belt instead of pocket? i thought it is a fashion statement if you done it properly... http://www.dhresource.com/0x0s/f2-al...-leather-6.jpg

like you are gunslinger.. clip on your pants side pocket - can't do that in some place... you might lost your phone... the place shop front got security guard stand around instead of Japanese welcome girls.
    02-28-17 12:26 PM
    I dont have a nagging but i kind of understand what you mean. I am excited for this device and will end up getting it asap but i cant help but wonder if it will be too small to use with both hands? some videos and shots show its not too cramped some show more of a one hand use.
    02-28-17 12:46 PM
    It's... A phone? Not even Apple could escape making the iPhone look like any other phone...
    More and more, other phones are looking like the iPhone these days.
    02-28-17 03:56 PM
    Doesn't anyone else have a nagging doubt, looking at this phone, thinking that it looks just like any other generic Android but with a tiny little keyboard tacked on to the bottom?

Are you serious? The keyboard makes it look different than any other phone on the market.

Posted via CB10
    jakie55 and DrBoomBotz like this.
    02-28-17 05:48 PM
    Bring back the fanny pack!

Posted via CB10
    No.....just no.

Posted via CB10 / AT&T /Z10 STL100-3 /10.3.3.2205
    02-28-17 08:36 PM
    No. I think it looks unique. Especially when every recent slab pretty much looks like a iPhone.
    02-28-17 08:45 PM
    Dear John Chen,

Please make an blackberry phone that looks like the passport and runs all the blackberry features and android apps and has blackberry blend and runs YouTube in the background while in other apps, but only if you want to make a few billion bucks.
    05-08-17 11:48 PM
108 ... 345