Yeeey, a new thread! Sorry, I know there's enough of them here already, but I just can't fit my questions anywhere.

(you can skip this paragraph if tl;dr) To begin with, I live in Poland and cold days in hell will come sooner than me considering the purchase of KEYone from a Polish distributor. Why? These guys are fraudulent, every BB device is 15-25% more expensive than anywhere in Europe. They try to persuade people to buy from them by threatening with warranty problems if we purchase from abroad (while their warranty isn't any different or better). All in all, even if I pay a lot for shipping from abroad and somehow end up sending the phone for repair several times, I will still pay less and be less frustrated. But to the point...

As I have to purchase from abroad, there are some things to bear in mind. Not only the price and shipping to Poland, but keyboard and charger standards as well. While I can accept AZERTY or QWERTZ keyboard (we have QWERTY here), the charger might be a bigger problem. To tell the truth, I know nothing about all these "Quick Charge® 3.0" etc., as I still use a 2009 phone (yeah, really). I'm not very adept in various plug types, either. As I am that kind of person who cares for a phone so much that it lasts many many years, I just want to be sure my KEYone's battery will be as safe as possible. I'm in a huge need for some advice here. So here my questions come.

How do all these QC3.0 things work with plug-type adapters? Are there any shortcomings of charging a phone through an adapter? Can such an adapter be of poor quality? In which countries should I look for the KEYone to receive a charger fitting my local standard? Can you name some (possibly international) reliable shops that offer or (at least you suspect) might soon offer that phone?

Also, is there anything more I should know about modern batteries to treat mine as well as possible?

Any attention to my case will be very welcome. Thank you.
    04-21-17 06:57 PM
    Yeeey, a new thread! Sorry, I know there's enough of them here already, but I just can't fit my questions anywhere.

(you can skip this paragraph if tl;dr) To begin with, I live in Poland and cold days in hell will come sooner than me considering the purchase of KEYone from a Polish distributor. Why? These guys are fraudulent, every BB device is 15-25% more expensive than anywhere in Europe. They try to persuade people to buy from them by threatening with warranty problems if we purchase from abroad (while their warranty isn't any different or better). All in all, even if I pay a lot for shipping from abroad and somehow end up sending the phone for repair several times, I will still pay less and be less frustrated. But to the point...

As I have to purchase from abroad, there are some things to bear in mind. Not only the price and shipping to Poland, but keyboard and charger standards as well. While I can accept AZERTY or QWERTZ keyboard (we have QWERTY here), the charger might be a bigger problem. To tell the truth, I know nothing about all these "Quick Charge® 3.0" etc., as I still use a 2009 phone (yeah, really). I'm not very adept in various plug types, either. As I am that kind of person who cares for a phone so much that it lasts many many years, I just want to be sure my KEYone's battery will be as safe as possible. I'm in a huge need for some advice here. So here my questions come.

How do all these QC3.0 things work with plug-type adapters? Are there any shortcomings of charging a phone through an adapter? Can such an adapter be of poor quality? In which countries should I look for the KEYone to receive a charger fitting my local standard? Can you name some (possibly international) reliable shops that offer or (at least you suspect) might soon offer that phone?

Also, is there anything more I should know about modern batteries to treat mine as well as possible?

Any attention to my case will be very welcome. Thank you.
    I wouldn't worry about quick chargers at this point. As long as you order it from a European supplier, the included standard charger should come with the standard European two pin AC wall plug.

In any case all chargers now work worldwide on 120 or 220 Volts without any special adapters required unless you need to adapt the plug.

As far as the battery goes, you don't need to worry about it. Just use the charger that came with it as you need to, but most standard replacement phone chargers should also work just fine as long as it has a USB-C cable attached.
    04-21-17 09:02 PM
    I suggest you have a look at clove UK, many positive comments on cb about them. And they sell a lot of BlackBerry devices to Australians.
    https://m.clove.co.uk/blackberry-keyone
    04-21-17 09:15 PM