This is a deal sealer for me: which 'signature' BlackBerry software comes with this device? Blend and things such as that are nice, but I wouldn't like to resort editing documents, which is funny because BlackBerry does it faster than their proprietors, having to look to those terrible apps in the Play Store. Will I'll be still able to compose mails from the Hub as I've been doing it in bb10? That's some other absolutely fantastic BlackBerry feature that is handled several ties better than the original owners.

Posted via CB10
    02-26-17 08:09 PM
    No docs to go included but you can buy it still i think and there are MANY other better choices for document editing.

10 best office apps for Android - Android Authority

There is no blend but yes the Hub is still there
    bluesqueen23 likes this.
    02-26-17 08:19 PM
    There's no need to use a poor substitute like Docs to Go with Android, just download the free Microsoft Office apps you want from Google Play.
    bluesqueen23 likes this.
    02-26-17 08:23 PM
    This is a deal sealer for me: which 'signature' BlackBerry software comes with this device? Blend and things such as that are nice, but I wouldn't like to resort editing documents, which is funny because BlackBerry does it faster than their proprietors, having to look to those terrible apps in the Play Store. Will I'll be still able to compose mails from the Hub as I've been doing it in bb10? That's some other absolutely fantastic BlackBerry feature that is handled several ties better than the original owners.

Posted via CB10
    If you already bought the docs to go app in android play and providing you sign in with the same account you can download it again free as it will remember your original purchase. All apps will follow the account you setup in android play.
    Last edited by cellphonejunkey; 02-28-17 at 02:51 PM.
    02-26-17 08:32 PM
    Yeah, I'll guess I'll try Office, but I never saw anyone using that app by the way. I wouldn't call Docs to Go a poor substite since it's really fast and efficient, I've tried it and served very well.

Posted via CB10
    02-28-17 12:54 PM
    Yeah, I'll guess I'll try Office, but I never saw anyone using that app by the way. I wouldn't call Docs to Go a poor substite since it's really fast and efficient, I've tried it and served very well.

Posted via CB10
    The thing is with everything being web or cloud based Docs to Go isn't suitable, being able to use Excel/word on the device which links to Office 365 on my home and work computers means I can very easily work or pull up the same spreadsheets/documents on any device. Sure you can save an excel/word file to cloud then find it using docs to go but that's not as seamless. This is one of the benefits of having "modern" apps gives us now with Android.
    02-28-17 01:56 PM
    Does it come with Docs To Go?-img_20170228_183722.png
    That's the list of included BlackBerry apps.

Blackberry Passport SQW100-4/10.3.3.2163
    02-28-17 03:37 PM
    There's no need to use a poor substitute like Docs to Go with Android, just download the free Microsoft Office apps you want from Google Play.
    Microsoft Word for Android can't even open 97-2004 word files LOL.
    How dumb is that?!

Additionally, last time I checked,
    *you can't even save files to your SD card.
    *select a default font & font size & as default: remove the useless spacing between sentences.
    Since I read and/or work on (older) documents every single day & since I write everything in New Times Roman, Size 10 with no sentence spaces, MS Word is useless for me and a lot of my colleagues. I don't want to waste time setting it up all these settings every single time when writing a new document AND afterwards exporting it to .doc files in stead of the default .docx because otherwise few can open or read those files, since they get these annoying: "read-only/compatibility mode" notification.

For that reason, I still use Docs To Go.
    Last edited by WT44; 03-04-17 at 06:12 PM.
    anon(870071) likes this.
    03-04-17 05:47 PM
    Try docs to go pro.....even better!!!
    03-05-17 12:47 PM