First day I hated it but now I'm a week in and the keyboard feels easier to type on than any recent Blackberry device I've had. (Priv, Passport etc)

I will say two things aren't as good:
    - Not as capacitive as the Priv
    - Not as easy to type upside down (lying down, phone over your face/chest) as the Priv/Passport
    05-15-17 09:52 PM
    I remember having some obscenely good speed on a Blackberry Pearl and spec wise to that, the keyboard is bigger and more roomie. I can't wait to get my hands on one in NYC. I like all i'm hearing about the build quality.
    05-15-17 11:14 PM
    It took me a few weeks to get use to the keyboard on the priv so I expect the same for the Key one or any new device. The Priv keyboard is nice no complaints here I would just like to see Nougat on the Priv.
    05-16-17 05:07 AM
    it is a bit crammed but you can get used to it after awhile.
    05-16-17 07:51 AM
    it is a bit crammed but you can get used to it after awhile.
    I love my Passport keyboard but I miss one-handed typing: carrying a coffee, folder, case, umbrella, it was convenient to onehand type on those occasions you need a quick response or request.

Posted via CB10
    pooyam likes this.
    05-17-17 09:11 PM
    I played with a KeyOne for a good half hour last night at Waterloo meetup. Pays to get there early I currently use Passport SE and my previous was original Passport.

I found it awkward at first. Getting used to 4 rows of keys again and the narrower keyboard. However even after only half hour on it, I got much better and could even type on the KeyOne without looking, fairly accurately. So I'm sure after a couple days with it, I'd be back up to Passport typing speeds.

I will definitely miss the wide screen of the Passport, but the resolution is high enough on KeyOne that it's not too bad reading on the narrower screen.

Posted via CB10
    05-19-17 12:57 PM
    I'm not going to lie, I miss the Passport keyboard. I rather be able to swipe down to get the number pad and special character options. It's taking some time to get used to where the '?' and '%' alternative keys are again.
    06-01-17 03:40 PM
    Keyboard is smaller than the passport of course and although looks quite similar with the PRIV is completely different feeling of use.
    I can type very fast and comfortable (was not the case with the Passport)
    It's really a joy to use it !
    06-01-17 03:46 PM
    The keyboard of the BlackBerry KEYone is the right size for my hands and thumbs.
    06-01-17 06:09 PM
    My main concern, especially buying without seeing it first was that the keyboard would be too small. However, now that I'm using it, it is quite good. In addition, the prediction text helps if you don't want to type each character.
    06-01-17 06:18 PM
60 123