When I opened my Classic up I didn't any reason why they could not have squeezed in a speaker there...looked like there was plenty of room. Maybe its just a personal peeve but when I played audio or used the speakerphone on the Classic and audio was clearly coming from one side I found it really annoying...especially given that it had dual grilles.
    How close do you keep your head to the phone, when playing music? Please, tell me you're pulling my leg.
    Yesterday 02:54 PM
    The KEYone is definitely louder than the Dtek50 and 60. It was comparable to my V20 maybe slightly softer.
    Yesterday 03:17 PM
    Just pulled the Z30 from the charging easel (it merely serves as a method to feed Blend to my computers). I could not find BB Virtual Expert but when I checked BBW, it offered an update. So be it. Ran Audio Tests. It has a test for STEREO sound. It uses the Top Speaker and the Bottom Speaker for Stereo. Obviously it was intended to be used in the Landscape Orientation for stereo reproduction. The Priv does NOT contain such a test.

I don't know about the K1. Nor the dtek units.

Or did someone already post this information?
    Yesterday 03:57 PM
    How close do you keep your head to the phone, when playing music? Please, tell me you're pulling my leg.
    I use speakers as well when listening to radio inside or in closed spaces. There was a big difference between classic and personal iPhone 7. Speaker system makes a difference also when using it as a conference tool.

It's not a deal breaker but little things like that left out, and price of it. mmm.
    Yesterday 04:01 PM
    There is a BB virtual expert for Android.
    Yesterday 04:37 PM
    Yesterday 04:40 PM
    Was lucky to try and use the KEYone during launch at Barcelona and can assure you all but praise. Kevin has explained repeatedly over and over these were pre production hardware / software. Anything thats not finished can always have something to question that's normal. But device deserves a fair once launched full analysis and complete summary. Any conclusions before that is inconclusive and could be interpreted wrongly. A mere hands on. Kevin who has spent a month or so? with device said will only make full review once have a full production device. Makes sense.
    BigBadWulf likes this.
    Yesterday 05:04 PM
    Just pulled the Z30 from the charging easel (it merely serves as a method to feed Blend to my computers). I could not find BB Virtual Expert but when I checked BBW, it offered an update. So be it. Ran Audio Tests. It has a test for STEREO sound. It uses the Top Speaker and the Bottom Speaker for Stereo. Obviously it was intended to be used in the Landscape Orientation for stereo reproduction. The Priv does NOT contain such a test.

I don't know about the K1. Nor the dtek units.

Or did someone already post this information?
    Yes, the DTEKs also have top and bottom stereo speakers and you can hear the stereo separation.

I was expecting the KEYone would be the same, but the pre-production units only have media sound coming from the bottom.
    FF22 likes this.
    Yesterday 05:37 PM
108 ... 345