Hey, quick question. Does anyone else have this problem? Every few minutes when my screen is off, I get random notifications that pop up saying "Content Hidden" however I have nothing hidden, and I check the boxes so that I have everything viewable. I can't figure out what it is that is apparently being locked. Any ideas? Thanks in advance.
    08-20-17 08:32 AM
    contact to blackberry at twitter.
    08-20-17 10:04 AM
    When you receive a lock screen notification like that, unlock the phone and check the notification shade to determine which app or apps are sending the notification(s). Then go to Notifications; click on that app or apps, and then double check "On the lock screen" to see if "Hide sensitive notification content" has been selected. Otherwise, I'm stumped!

Sent from my BlackBerry KEYone - the most elegantly productive, secure and utterly satisfying mobile device
    08-20-17 11:09 PM
    Update, finally able to catch a notification and turn system notifications from hidden to visible. Turns out it was my SanDisk 32gb memory card. Weird as it worked on my PRIV without issue. Took it out and the notifications don't appear anymore. Noticed with the constant notifications and screen turning on my battery life was brutal. It's much better now.
    08-22-17 11:52 AM