Hey guys, I ordered from the USA clove wireless keyone. Wondering if anyone got ship notification from them and if so what country are you in?
    05-20-17 11:13 AM
    I'm in Atlanta, Georgia. I ordered around 1:30pm local time on Thursday. Nothing yet. When did you order and where are you ?
    05-20-17 11:23 AM
    Do you have a website for them
    05-20-17 11:29 AM
    https://www.clove.co.uk
    Sold out now till June 2
    05-20-17 11:37 AM
    I'm in state college PA, ordered Friday just after midnight. Nothing so far.

Website is clove.co.uk
    05-20-17 11:37 AM
    From what I read on another thread, someone said they got an email from Clove that they will work on preorders and orders from Thursday. Any new orders would ship out Monday. He posted his email Friday morning. I'm hoping to hear something then.
    05-20-17 11:43 AM
    Look on the thread titled 'K1 stock'. He posts copy of his email.
    05-20-17 11:45 AM
    Hey guys, I ordered from the USA clove wireless keyone. Wondering if anyone got ship notification from them and if so what country are you in?
    I ordered mine Thursday evening and have not yet received word from Clove regarding my order.
    05-20-17 12:05 PM
    Look on the thread titled 'K1 stock'. He posts copy of his email.
    That was me. They dispatched it and according to trackingn, K1 will arrive on Monday. Mail from Clove below:

---------------------------

"We are pleased to inform you that your order has been dispatched.

Your order was dispatched by DHL Int Courier (1-3 Working Days).

If you want to track your order then please visit the following web site using the tracking ID ********
    http://www.dhl.com/publish/g0/en/esh...rack.high.html

Thank you. We look forward to doing business with you again.
    The Clove Technology Sales Team"

Posted via CB10
    05-20-17 12:28 PM
    Hey, when had you ordered yours and what state are you in? Thanks
    05-20-17 12:48 PM
    And how many days after you ordered did they send you a shipping notice.
    05-20-17 12:49 PM
    I've ordered-paid mine in thursday-friday night, and sent an email, they answered friday morning with the email I' ve pasted in the "K1 stock" thread.
    Since then, no more info, so I assume that my order will be shipped Monday.
    Now they're out of stock.
    05-20-17 12:52 PM
    Hey, when had you ordered yours and what state are you in? Thanks
    I pre ordered it on 3.5. (May for non-EU), got first mail that they got stock 18.5 and they shipped it next day with DHL. According to tracking, it will arrive on Monday. I purchased it at Clove, because I have a EU VAT id and Clove is the only one that has B2B option, so I got my K1 for 415£.

Posted via CB10
    05-21-17 12:42 AM
    I have ordered mine in Friday morning. Since then no news. I have checked the delivery information in the webpage. They are sending order from 9-19 probably these days there are no orders dispached. I hope that will commence Monday morning.

Posted via my sluggish Classic
    05-21-17 05:14 AM
    Greeting from Hong Kong.

Ordered on May 17 and expected on hand tomorrow May 22 (Monday ).

Cheers
    05-21-17 08:14 AM
    I cancelled my order with Clove and now its been 5 days without refund
    05-21-17 09:33 AM
    I pre ordered it on 3.5. (May for non-EU), got first mail that they got stock 18.5 and they shipped it next day with DHL. According to tracking, it will arrive on Monday. I purchased it at Clove, because I have a EU VAT id and Clove is the only one that has B2B option, so I got my K1 for 415£.

Posted via CB10
    FYI "5" is 3.5 is May 3 outside the EU too.
    05-21-17 02:23 PM
    FYI "5" is 3.5 is May 3 outside the EU too.
    It could be DD/MM, I believe that is most common use in Europe, or MM/DD, I believe that format is usually used in USA. What I meant, I made pre order in May, not March

Posted via CB10
    05-21-17 02:30 PM
    That was me. They dispatched it and according to trackingn, K1 will arrive on Monday. Mail from Clove below:

---------------------------

"We are pleased to inform you that your order has been dispatched.

Your order was dispatched by DHL Int Courier (1-3 Working Days).

If you want to track your order then please visit the following web site using the tracking ID ********
    http://www.dhl.com/publish/g0/en/esh...rack.high.html

Thank you. We look forward to doing business with you again.
    The Clove Technology Sales Team"

Posted via CB10
    I would like to ask, where do you live? Reason I ask is that every time I had something shipped to me in Canada via DHL there has always been added Customs and Handling fees. Hopefully you don't live in Canada!

Passport. SQW100-1 OS 10.3.3.2163
    05-21-17 03:43 PM
    I would like to ask, where do you live? Reason I ask is that every time I had something shipped to me in Canada via DHL there has always been added Customs and Handling fees. Hopefully you don't live in Canada!

Passport. SQW100-1 OS 10.3.3.2163
    No, I'm in Slovenia - EU, same as UK so far. I have valid EU VAT id so I will get K1 for £415, no extra customs and fees.

Posted via CB10
    05-21-17 11:47 PM
    I ordered Friday the 19th. Money was taken from my card but until now no info on dispatching. I hope I hear something soon.
    05-22-17 07:06 AM
    They said in an email (Friday morning) that all the "new orders" (meaning the orders from Friday) will be shipped today, and that some orders placed in the Thursday-Friday night have been shipped Friday, along with the pre-ordered units.
    I've ordered and paid T-F night, and, since the Friday morning email, no news.

What I' m really concerned about is not a slight delay, but having a not-faulty unit. It seems that this first batch (or is this one the 2nd?) is a litttle bit plagued by some build issues (keys, side buttons and SIM tray, speaker, screen, from what I've read here), so I hope a reshipping and related hassles will not happen. Waiting for the K1 will appear in stores here in Italy means July I think, and I need a PKB for work.
    Soo... fingers crossed on a 100% working K1.

P.S. If I dont hear anything from Clove until tonight, I'll write to them again.
    05-22-17 08:27 AM
    I just received the confirmation for the order placed Friday morning.

Posted via my sluggish Classic
    05-22-17 09:14 AM
    I ordered late Thursday night from eastern USA, clove just sent an email that I would be shipping tomorrow.
    05-22-17 10:17 AM
    Same here:

Due to time constraints (DHL collect from us in the early afternoon), a small number of international KEYone orders will be shipping tomorrow. Yours is included with this.

Apologies for the slight delay but with DHL shipping it should still be with you in the next few days

Regards

Sales Team

Clove Technology
    05-22-17 11:00 AM
37 12