I think you should have it at a city on the rise that has made not only national but international lists as a travel destination: Nashville! We already have great music but now have world famous chefs opening restaurants. We have become an entertainment and food mecca. Plus our Predators may give some of your Canadian teams a run for their money!

Great music, entertainment, bars, restaurants, outdoors, arts, sports, etc. What more do you need?

Posted via CB10
    bluesqueen23 and robertillo like this.
    03-08-17 06:59 PM
    I like the suggestion. Would love to visit Nashville.

Need to see what I can make happen in the weeks/months ahead. You've sold me though on Nashville being an awesome place I need to at least visit sometime.
    bluesqueen23 and TGIS like this.
    03-08-17 07:24 PM
    Nashville is full of make believe cowboys, Calgary is where the real cowboys are LOL,

Posted via CB10
    03-08-17 07:58 PM
    Anthony Bourdain recently did a show on Nashville. Check it out.

Posted via CB10 / AT&T /Z10 STL100-3 /10.3.3.2205
    03-08-17 08:00 PM
    Anthony Bourdain recently did a show on Nashville. Check it out.

I wonder what kind of political statement he made out of that...

#MercuryInJupiter

Posted without the aid of AutoCorrect with my physical keyboard via CB10
    Last edited by slagman5; 03-09-17 at 10:38 AM.
    03-08-17 08:07 PM
    May want to collect all the meet up requests in one thread at some point
    03-08-17 08:11 PM
    I wonder what kind of political statement he made out of that...

Actually, none. He did have his usual good time.

03-08-17 08:31 PM

Need to see what I can make happen in the weeks/months ahead. You've sold me though on Nashville being an awesome place I need to at least visit sometime.
    Check the press on Des Moines the last 5 years. Lots going on. Good spot for an upper midwest meet-up.
    03-08-17 08:35 PM

Would this help sway you?

http://www.nashvillepedaltavern.com/

And we have a replica of the Parthenon!

Posted via CB10
    03-08-17 09:35 PM
    Nashville is awesome. I visited a few years back. I would most definitely use a Crackberry meet up as an excuse to go!
    AZN likes this.
    03-08-17 09:51 PM
    Niagara Falls! Can hook you up at one of the hotels.
    03-08-17 10:21 PM

Niagara Falls! Can hook you up at one of the hotels.
    03-08-17 10:22 PM
    Chattanooga, TN

Posted via CB10
    03-08-17 10:57 PM

Chicago please. 12 people already commented and BigBadWolf wants to share Barcelona stories! World Series Cubs baseball, fantastic restaurants, 2nd City comedy, Lake Michigan......
    03-08-17 11:33 PM
    Actually, none. He did have his usual good time.

What? Was he drugged? He usually turns everything into how evil Conservatives are. Was he sick? Maybe aliens took over his body...

#MercuryInJupiter

03-09-17 10:37 AM
    Check us out. Justin Timberlake bought a house here recently. Maneet Chauhan is opening two more restaurants here. Predators are rocking. Musicians everywhere. Nicole Kidman can be seen in a Bentley.

Posted via CB10
    bluesqueen23 likes this.
    03-10-17 09:32 PM
    I think you should have it at a city on the rise that has made not only national but international lists as a travel destination: Nashville! We already have great music but now have world famous chefs opening restaurants. We have become an entertainment and food mecca. Plus our Predators may give some of your Canadian teams a run for their money!

Great music, entertainment, bars, restaurants, outdoors, arts, sports, etc. What more do you need?

Posted via CB10
    Vancouver BC Canada!
    03-11-17 01:13 AM
    Check us out. Justin Timberlake bought a house here recently. Maneet Chauhan is opening two more restaurants here. Predators are rocking. Musicians everywhere. Nicole Kidman can be seen in a Bentley.

Posted via CB10
    I've seen her at Whole Foods and I met Keith yrs. ago at Bourbon St. Blues & Boogie Bar in Printer's Alley. In fact, I've met several musicians, actors, and athletes in that bar. Nashville isn't just country music. It's truly music city and now the "it" city.
    03-11-17 01:15 AM
    Count me in for Music City.
    03-11-17 01:33 AM
    I've seen her at Whole Foods and I met Keith yrs. ago at Bourbon St. Blues & Boogie Bar in Printer's Alley. In fact, I've met several musicians, actors, and athletes in that bar. Nashville isn't just country music. It's truly music city and now the "it" city.
    My wife saw Keith at a Starbuck's in Bellevue. I have seen the actor that played Cyclops in the X-Men movies (he moved to Green Hills several years ago) and Howie Long (Fox NFL was in town).

Yeah, musicians of all backgrounds love it here (Sheryl Crow, Kid Rock, etc.).

We have really become an attractive city to live in as well as a top tourist destination.

Posted via CB10
    03-11-17 07:35 AM

Michelle went to Nashville and loved it there, so I think that settles it. Need to go to Nashville.
    00stryder and BigBadWulf like this.
    03-11-17 07:47 AM
    Michelle went to Nashville and loved it there, so I think that settles it. Need to go to Nashville.
    Smart man.

Used to live in Nashville for 5 years, actually met AlKuqo from these forums there when we were both living in town and messing around with BB10 autoloaders. Great city, and definitely booming since the infamous flood in 2010. Randomly met Seth Green and Brian McKnight at one of the downtown restaurants on the same night, they were just casually enjoying themselves, not really drawing attention when they sat down in the booth next to my classmates and me.

Preds games are wild too! Food is awesome (gotta try Honey Gold chicken wings from "Nuttin' But Wings" near the TSU campus -> sketchy area at night though) and there's always something going on. Can't say enough good things about the city, definitely going back to visit soon.
    03-11-17 09:15 AM
    Nashville is an unbelievable city. it's amazing how many people talk extremely fondly of it after having visited there. I think that would be an awesome location for a get together.

Posted via CB10
    03-11-17 09:18 AM
    I also forgot to mention that I saw Ron Jeremy at the Nashville Zoo. Enough said.

Posted via CB10
    03-11-17 09:44 PM
    I also forgot to mention that I saw Ron Jeremy at the Nashville Zoo. Enough said.

Posted via CB10
    Oh, my...
    03-12-17 10:21 AM
51 123