Any thoughts on who might be carrying the Keyone in Canada.
    Talked to a Telus rep today and she said they were likely not carrying it.
    I'm guessing she has no real info to back that up.
    03-30-17 03:48 PM
    Telus, Bell, and Rogers have all confirmed they will have it.

Rogers joins Bell and TELUS in offering the BlackBerry KEYone starting in April https://www.crackberry.com/rogers-jo...starting-april
    03-30-17 03:52 PM
    Rogers will carry it
    http://communityforums.rogers.com/t5...thread-id/4421

Telus will carry it
    http://m.crackberry.com/blackberry-k...le-telus-april

Bell will carry it
    http://m.crackberry.com/blackberry-k...ing-late-april

People at kiosk don't know a thing. They are not to be taken as a credible source of information.

Posted via CB10 with my PassportSQW100-1/10.3.3.2205.
    03-30-17 03:55 PM
    Canadians are so lucky. They get everything so fast.

Posted via CB10
    03-30-17 03:57 PM

People at kiosk don't know a thing. They are not to be taken as a credible source of information.

Posted via CB10 with my PassportSQW100-1/10.3.3.2205.
    This!!
    03-30-17 04:00 PM
    hopefully it won't be 299 on contract with minimum 90 dollars per month. But then again #Robellus
    03-30-17 04:01 PM
    hopefully it won't be 299 on contract with minimum 90 dollars per month. But then again #Robellus
    It's not going to be too far off that I'm sure
    03-30-17 04:03 PM
    Dammit Freedom Mobile still not saying yes or no

Love my PPSE - trade it for KeyOne?
    03-30-17 04:04 PM
    Dammit Freedom Mobile still not saying yes or no

Oh, I'm sure they will be on board. Wind has pretty much had every BlackBerry since wind came into existence
    03-30-17 04:13 PM
    Not betting on Koodo carrying it, I will likely have to buy unlocked.

Posted via CB10
    03-30-17 04:21 PM
    I think I get your meaning but they never had the Priv, passport, dtek60.... I am keeping fingers crossed

03-30-17 04:32 PM
    Canadians are so lucky. They get everything so fast.

Posted via CB10
    This is the furthest thing from the truth haha. Mostly everything is late coming to Canada. We don't even have android pay yet!! And there's many american breakfast cereals that I love that aren't even in Canada, lol!
    Plazmic Flame likes this.
    03-30-17 04:49 PM
    As for Freedom carrying the phone, I don't know if they will to be honest.

I am a long time Wind/Freedom client and BlackBerry user but one of the things I am disappointed in is that the KEYone will not work on the new LTE networks bands.

It's my understanding that a lot of the modern phones launching in 2017 will have this new band but not all.

What I find upsetting is that this phone hasn't launched yet and by the time it potentially does, it could be closer to the middle of 2017. This isn't a phone that was launched late last year or early 2017, I would have thought it had some of the latest in network bands.

Anyhow, just a gripe on my part since I may go with the phone and would love for it to operate on Freedom's LTE network. Locked or unlocked, that doesn't seem to be the case.

Posted via CB10
    th.1977 likes this.
    03-30-17 05:58 PM
    As for Freedom carrying the phone, I don't know if they will to be honest.

I am a long time Wind/Freedom client and BlackBerry user but one of the things I am disappointed in is that the KEYone will not work on the new LTE networks bands.

It's my understanding that a lot of the modern phones launching in 2017 will have this new band but not all.

What I find upsetting is that this phone hasn't launched yet and by the time it potentially does, it could be closer to the middle of 2017. This isn't a phone that was launched late last year or early 2017, I would have thought it had some of the latest in network bands.

Anyhow, just a gripe on my part since I may go with the phone and would love for it to operate on Freedom's LTE network. Locked or unlocked, that doesn't seem to be the case.

Posted via CB10
    I agree with the LTE issue, did TCL make a boohoo by missing this new band or...? Annoying really since this will be a new phone with this band already in place

03-30-17 06:06 PM
    This is the furthest thing from the truth haha. Mostly everything is late coming to Canada. We don't even have android pay yet!! And there's many american breakfast cereals that I love that aren't even in Canada, lol!
    But you get Keyone faster than rest of the world! That's a blessing.

Posted via CB10
    03-30-17 06:34 PM

... People at kiosk don't know a thing. They are not to be taken as a credible source of information.
    That's right, they are franchise sales people who are simply there to sell carrier contracts for the phones they have on display.
    03-30-17 08:06 PM
    Not betting on Koodo carrying it, I will likely have to buy unlocked.

Posted via CB10
    I can't see why not. They are owned by telus
    03-30-17 08:32 PM
    But hey, we just started getting Jif peanut butter, lol!
    03-30-17 08:47 PM
    I can't see why not. They are owned by telus
    I'm on Koodo, and I don't recall the company carrying a BlackBerry since the first generation of BB10 devices. They definitely had the Z10, Q5, and Q10, but I don't believe they picked up the Z30 or any device since.

Posted via CB10
    pizzawheel likes this.
    03-30-17 08:52 PM
    Haha! I'm curious...which cereals? I live in the US now, and everytime I have family or friends come down to visit, I have them bring me Crunchie chocolate bars, and zoodles. It's the small things in life

Posted via CB10
    Carjackd likes this.
    03-30-17 11:29 PM
    I'm on Koodo, and I don't recall the company carrying a BlackBerry since the first generation of BB10 devices. They definitely had the Z10, Q5, and Q10, but I don't believe they picked up the Z30 or any device since.

Posted via CB10
    You may be right although I thought they carried the dtek50
    03-31-17 12:37 AM
    Haha! I'm curious...which cereals? I live in the US now, and everytime I have family or friends come down to visit, I have them bring me Crunchie chocolate bars, and zoodles. It's the small things in life

Posted via CB10
    Boo Berry
    03-31-17 12:37 AM

Rogers joins Bell and TELUS in offering the BlackBerry KEYone starting in April https://www.crackberry.com/rogers-jo...starting-april
    04-08-17 12:42 PM

04-08-17 12:43 PM
    But you get Keyone faster than rest of the world! That's a blessing.

Posted via CB10
    Maybe. Nobody really knows much do we?
    04-08-17 12:45 PM
48 12