Blackberry is dead. The Priv didn't even meet expectations in which they had to reduce the price over half of the original MSRP. The PRIV cannot even get an android update and is always hot. I loved BlackBerry before they sold out to android.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    06-02-16 09:31 PM
    Blackberry is dead. The Priv didn't even meet expectations in which they had to reduce the price over half of the original MSRP. The PRIV cannot even get an android update and is always hot. I loved BlackBerry before they sold out to android.

Two words: US carriers.
    06-03-16 04:31 PM

Almost everything you just said is false except for the devices being hot....

The Priv started at $700. Reducing price by over half would mean it's cheaper than $350 which it isn't.
    The Priv is actually one of the first devices to get android security updates each month and we've had 5 versions of Android Marshmallow released, FIVE VERSIONS.
    And I'm not sure what "selling out to android" means android is totally free and Google did not buy BlackBerry. They didn't pay them to use android.

06-03-16 04:41 PM

Well, if we're going to start making things up, i've got a spaceship buried in the back garden!

PassportSQW100-1/10.3.2.2876
    06-04-16 10:11 AM
    Almost everything you just said is false except for the devices being hot....

The Priv started at $700. Reducing price by over half would mean it's cheaper than $350 which it isn't.
    The Priv is actually one of the first devices to get android security updates each month and we've had 5 versions of Android Marshmallow released, FIVE VERSIONS.
    And I'm not sure what "selling out to android" means android is totally free and Google did not buy BlackBerry. They didn't pay them to use android.

Yeah, BlackBerry is basically the most reliable Android manufacturer at this point after Google and Nexus. Crazy. They're doing well, just need to get good hardware out there and people will be chomping at the bit.

Posted via CB10
    06-05-16 11:16 AM
105 ... 345