I'm sure we will see something near the time, something big I hope!

Posted via CB10
    02-01-17 09:46 AM
    I don't know why BlackBerry didn't even bother to air the What Is Classic ad. That one is probably my favourite one of every BlackBerry ad I've ever seen.

Posted via CB10
    02-02-17 08:54 PM
    Maybe it's because I'm European and aren't an English native speaker, but what exactly is so bad about this commercial?? I don't get it why this commercial was/is perceived as bad marketing?? Now if y'all were talking about the creepy Horror advertisements for the Priv, I would understand LOL.
    LOL. I'm agreeing with the comments previously posted on here. Some of us were upgrading from BlackBerry Legacy OS devices anticipating a game changer. So, while I've used all platforms, I have a drawer full of old BlackBerries (aside from those I've previously given to college kids) wanted BlackBerry to hit a homerun with the advertisement and initiate a strong comeback in sales. Didn't happen. I still purchased one and it had nothing to do with the Super Bowl commercial. I asked non-BlackBerry users what they thought of the commercial. They either ignored it, or flipped the channel for a second.
    02-03-17 12:17 PM
    As long as it isn't any thing like the previous super bowl ad.
    02-03-17 08:50 PM
    Did anyone really think we'd see a BB ad during the Superbowl? What actually DID surprise me was how much presence T-Mobile had! WHEW!
    02-08-17 01:12 PM
    Nothing better than watching 'millennial hipsters' trash-talking each other's choice of phone. *puke*
    pkcable likes this.
    02-08-17 01:15 PM
    Nothing better than watching 'millennial hipsters' trash-talking each other's choice of phone. *puke*
    Or doing funny end zone dances! lol
    02-08-17 01:47 PM
57 123