Just noticed this in a picture. It looks like a notification icon that looks like the BlackBerry Hub+ Services logo.

I've never seen this on my Priv. Anyone know what this is?
    Attached Thumbnails BlackBerry Hub+ Services Notification-113744.jpg  
    Last edited by europolska00; 03-03-17 at 03:08 PM.
    03-03-17 12:46 PM
    Could be anything..

Could be someone downloaded an app that that the Hub could interact with it and was wanting to be set up or it could be something as simple as the Hub was letting them know an update to the Hub app was available.

Hard to say on demo device.
    03-03-17 03:06 PM
    Could be anything..

Could be someone downloaded an app that that the Hub could interact with it and was wanting to be set up or it could be something as simple as the Hub was letting them know an update to the Hub app was available.

Hard to say on demo device.
    Interesting. Thanks for the reply Bla1ze. Maybe it's something that will be hidden once software is finalized.

How did you like your hands on time with the KEYone? Will you be in Toronto tomorrow with Kevin?
    03-03-17 03:13 PM
    Interesting. Thanks for the reply Bla1ze. Maybe it's something that will be hidden once software is finalized.

How did you like your hands on time with the KEYone? Will you be in Toronto tomorrow with Kevin?
    I doubt it will be hidden. It's not there constantly. It's just a notification like any other notification. You can cause it to happen on your Priv right now. Download something that Hub supports that you don't use. Like Slack, WhatsApp, Instagram, Facebook or FB Messenger. It will pop-up asking you to allow Hub to add the account. I can make it happen on my DTEK60 right now.

BlackBerry Hub+ Services Notification-screenshot_20170303-171812.jpg

And KEYone time was awesome, however, I won't be in Toronto sadly. Womp Womp.
    03-03-17 03:17 PM
    I doubt it will be hidden. It's not there constantly. It's just a notification like any other notification. You can cause it to happen on your Priv right now. Download something that Hub supports that you don't use. Like Slack, WhatsApp, Instagram, Facebook or FB Messenger. It will pop-up asking you to allow Hub to add the account. I can make it happen on my DTEK60 right now.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20170303-171812.jpg 
Views:	69 
Size:	77.3 KB 
ID:	418564

And KEYone time was awesome, however, I won't be in Toronto sadly. Womp Womp.
    Thanks for the info! Maybe next time in Toronto!
    03-03-17 03:32 PM