I believe that everyone who doubted BlackBerry will now jump on the Bandwagon. All I use to hear from folks was "You still use BlackBerry".
    IMO the KEYone is in a class of its own as all smartphones of today all look the same. Can't wait when old blackberry users come back home.
    SDTRMG likes this.
    02-26-17 05:08 PM
    I believe that everyone who doubted BlackBerry will now jump on the Bandwagon. All I use to hear from folks was "You still use BlackBerry".
    IMO the KEYone is in a class of its own as all smartphones of today all look the same. Can't wait when old blackberry users come back home.
    We all wish this could be the case but it isn't going to happen. Marketing of this product will be the same as any other and no one outside of the loyalists will know the true quality of it, any more than they know about the DTEK50/60, Passport or Priv. I really wish they'd prove this wrong, but not going to hold my breath. But at some point I am sure I will enjoy using the K1.
    02-26-17 05:25 PM
    It's going to have to be people jumping on the wagon as judging from the endless posts in here since the launch, the people already on the wagon are pretty angry with the price.
    02-26-17 05:27 PM
    Yes, people are just dying to give a PKB a try for the low low price of $550
    02-26-17 05:31 PM
    I seen more people pay attention to this device then any other BlackBerry Android Device
    02-26-17 05:36 PM
    I seen more people pay attention to this device then any other BlackBerry Android Device
    Same here! Seeing a lot of monetum! Go TCL!

Posted via CB10
    02-26-17 05:38 PM
    Yes, people are just dying to give a PKB a try for the low low price of $550
    People complain about price but would you sell a home you purchased for $200,000 and sell it for $150,000?
    02-26-17 05:39 PM
    People complain about price but would you sell a home you purchased for $200,000 and sell it for $150,000?
    Huh? Sometimes that happens. It is not ideal but it is a real life scenario
    02-26-17 05:41 PM
    I bet that Nokia will sell more of it's new 3310s!

Posted via CB10
    NG888 likes this.
    02-26-17 05:45 PM
    Yes, if the situation is necessary. If the market conditions is right for a trade up and you need it, then you have to.

In this case TCL-BlackBerry needs to rebuild the brand and regain market share, and that's the cost.
    02-26-17 05:53 PM
    Yes, if the situation is necessary. If the market conditions is right for a trade up and you need it, then you have to.

In this case TCL-BlackBerry needs to rebuild the brand and regain market share, and that's the cost.
    I like to take smart losses
    02-26-17 05:58 PM
    I hope you are right, although there are a vast number of people who do not like Android for whatever reason.

Meanwhile I have some friends who tease me for using a PKB.......still.

But as mentioned "they just don't get it"
    02-26-17 05:58 PM
    Honey, when the price for flight tickets back home is way too high, a lot of BlackBerry users will gladly choose to stay abroad.

Posted via CB10
    02-27-17 12:11 AM
    Come on guys it only cost about 100 starbucks frappuccino!
    02-27-17 12:21 AM