So I have contacts, memos, and photos (half on phone and half on card), on my Passport and then just a bunch of photos on my Priv.
    (All I ever used the Priv for is Snapchat and other apps)

In order to transfer all of this data onto the KEYone, what would be the most efficient way without backing up unwanted files?

Also, is it beneficial to have a 2TB card in the Key for speed, or does it really not matter? I'm not a big media guy but might as well transfer the photos which are obviously the most data. My primary concern is getting all the photos into one organized card from the three locations now. (Passport card, passport HD, and Priv HD)

I'll be doing all my email accounts manually on the new Android hub system of course.

...yes, I'm so excited I want to plan this now three weeks in advance. . Thanks!

Posted via CB10
    03-04-17 04:31 PM
    In order to transfer all of this data onto the KEYone, what would be the most efficient way without backing up unwanted files?
    Manually transfer as many things as possible to your SD card and just move the SD card.
    And there's no benefit to getting a 2TB SD Card. They don't exist. It's literally just a cool talking point to say it'll support up to 2TB should they exist and be affordable in the time you own the device lol.

Memos - offload them somewhere agnostic like Evernote or Google Keep and then just log in on new device.

Contacts - Depending where you put them, they should transfer anyway. I haven't moved contacts in years, they're all in GMail anyway in my case. I never understood people's concerns with contacts. it's like they don't know they get backed up to most email services or they've gone out of their way to disable that feature.
    03-06-17 01:48 AM