From what I can see, the KEYone looks like the best available phone for a busy professional who has to work long hours, travel, and get stuff done.

For writing and editing, there's more screen available without the VKB than other Android phones. The battery life looks to be absolutely best-in-class. Hub+suite, DTEK, monthly security updates, hardened kernel are all valuable.

And programmable keyboard shortcuts solves the inefficient Android navigation problem.

I'm very impressed and will almost certainly buy one of these as my next phone.

For those who think there are better Android phones out there, OK ease name them and explain what they do better than this one.

Posted with my trusty Z10
    anon(3641385) likes this.
    02-25-17 07:59 PM
    Best phone? Not sure about that. Best form factor for sure IMO. Wish it came with wireless charging though.

I love the form factor which is why I held on to my Passport until the Priv's software matured. Now I'm definitely moving to KeyOne ASAP.

I don't play games on my phones so I'm more interested in multitasking efficiency. Think the 3gb of RAM is sufficient. The Priv's software looks to be horribly unoptimized as I've tried other phones with less processing power and speeds are better than the Priv's.
    02-25-17 08:15 PM
    Best phone? I don't think it will even be better than the dtek60. I think it will be awesome for typing and battery life.
    02-25-17 08:20 PM
    I really enjoyed the presentation. I thought that the intro video was slick, and identified the people/groups in the projected market share appropriate to the keyone. I also thought that the speeches were in tune with the potential users, no fuss, brief, but with sufficient info to be informative, professional and gimmick free.

A gimmick free presentation for a gimmick free device that just gets on with the job it's intended for .....
    02-25-17 08:23 PM
    I really enjoyed the presentation. I thought that the intro video was slick, and identified the people/groups in the projected market share appropriate to the keyone. I also thought that the speeches were in tune with the potential users, no fuss, brief, but with sufficient info to be informative, professional and gimmick free.

A gimmick free presentation for a gimmick free device that just gets on with the job it's intended for .....
    Well put.

Posted with my trusty Z10
    02-25-17 08:25 PM