Think blackberry hit all the core functions on this device , awesome battery and fluid software , plus we get nougat with a really clicky keyboard .

To the guys hating on the 625 , it's a very snappy processor actually, quite quick and responsive . I'm assuming you into blackberry because you don't game? You a working professional? You need to get things done? Yeah?

Phone ticks all the boxes, pricey but I'm going to be getting rid of the priv for this, this device is just brilliant , I can already picture people stopping me and asking me what device is that, it's just brilliant ,

Welldone to tcl, it's an excellent device .
    02-25-17 03:33 PM
    sounds like you are excited! Hope BB sells a bunch of these and that your enthusiasm catches on.
    europolska00 likes this.
    02-25-17 05:06 PM
    I totally agree with the OP.

From what we know, the 'balance' of this device is pretty darn excellent. Besides the Android learning curve, this KEYone seems to be exactly what I want to get my face in and out of my phone as quickly as humanly possible.

There are some finer usability details I'd like to know but we'll have to wait for more in depth reviews for that I think.
    europolska00 likes this.
    02-25-17 05:42 PM
    The Moto G4 Plus uses a 617 and was launched in May 2016. The KEYone is going to be released in April 2017 and the processor is fairly similar. It's only slightly better from the benchmarks I see.

Now the G4 Plus was £240 for 64gb storage and 4gb ram. KEYone is going to be £499 for 32gb and 3gb ram.... see the issue here??

The average consumer will see that and not take a second glance. For the money, it should have at least 4gb ram.
    02-25-17 05:49 PM
    I'm looking forward to the reviews! I love the smallness of my Q10, but I think the KEY is well balanced between width and height for a "compact" phone that's ergonomic.

At the end of the day, I'm just thankful somebody was willing to partner with BlackBerry to make a 2017 pkb a reality!!! Pricey or not, I think it's a labor of love, in a way.

Edit: if it's not obvious, yes I'm planning on upgrading.

Posted via CB10
    VeryBumpy likes this.
    02-25-17 05:50 PM