Can someone, (cobalt) make an android launcher that resembles BB10. Swipe for hub, Swipe to wake ect.?
    05-18-17 07:27 AM
    Can someone, (cobalt) make an android launcher that resembles BB10. Swipe for hub, Swipe to wake ect.?
    Nova can be used that way but you loose the keyboard shortcuts
    05-18-17 07:29 AM
    Problem solved. Thanks
    05-18-17 07:39 AM
    You can get the keyboard short cuts with button re mapper app. Actually works better than the BlackBerry Launcher cause you can shortcut anywhere not just the home screen. I use it on Priv, assume the same for Key.
    05-18-17 10:43 AM
    You can get the keyboard short cuts with button re mapper app. Actually works better than the BlackBerry Launcher cause you can shortcut anywhere not just the home screen. I use it on Priv, assume the same for Key.
    Mind telling me what that app is called? Searching for re mapper app in the store brings a lot of results, I'm curios to know what app you are actually using since it's working fine on your Priv.
    05-19-17 03:24 AM
    Mind telling me what that app is called? Searching for re mapper app in the store brings a lot of results, I'm curios to know what app you are actually using since it's working fine on your Priv.
    The one I tried maps keys that goes beyond your launcher. For eg, whenever you type N, it'll type N and also trigger the action, if there's one. May be you can make use of long presses etc to make it work.

I tried "Buttons Remapper" https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...uttonsremapper bur there are plenty others to choose from.
    05-19-17 04:56 AM
    I use this one.
    Attached Thumbnails BB10 Launcher?-61610.jpg  
    05-19-17 04:59 AM
    Wish nova would just add the pkb shortcuts without having to use another app. But that's interesting that it'll work from any screen (the shortcuts). After 5+years of using nova ,this will definitely be my launcher of choice.
    05-19-17 05:44 AM
    Does it launch applications when you're texting though?
    05-19-17 06:15 AM
    Valid question. Especially if you preferred a short press.
    05-19-17 08:11 AM
    I feel like someone will make it but be patient and just hold on to the BlackBerry launcher it has many neat little tricks

Posted via CB10
    05-19-17 09:37 AM
    I have not had this happen but I use long press. The app actually let's you set the time for a press as well.
    05-19-17 10:10 AM
    I feel like someone will make it but be patient and just hold on to the BlackBerry launcher it has many neat little tricks

Posted via CB10
    I stuck with the BlackBerry Launcher for a while but Nova allows so much customization options and this button app works fairly well so far. I see no reason to stick with it. The only beauty of Android as I see it is the ability to customize.
    05-19-17 10:13 AM
    BlackBerry launcher has the swipe shortcuts from any screen so that's why I use it. But on the keyone it doesn't so, might as well go for something else
    05-19-17 01:06 PM
    BlackBerry launcher has the swipe shortcuts from any screen so that's why I use it.
    The swipe shortcuts on the PRIV are a system feature. They're not bound to you using the BB launcher.
    05-19-17 06:19 PM