I had a keyone, with the screen lift issue, so they sent another keyone.
    I have noticed that the battery is not near as good as my previous model. (It's still better than any other phone out there)
    But instead of having 70 percent at the end of the day I have 30? Is there any cure or reason to this?
    08-22-17 05:40 AM
    I had a keyone, with the screen lift issue, so they sent another keyone.
    I have noticed that the battery is not near as good as my previous model. (It's still better than any other phone out there)
    But instead of having 70 percent at the end of the day I have 30? Is there any cure or reason to this?
    Did you set it up EXACTLY like the screen lift one? Anyway from one unit to the other there should not be a 40% gap. Try to remove battery hogging apps like Facebook etc... last resort would be factory reset.

Side note: To have completed a whole day with 70% remaining you must be a light user, impressive either way
    08-22-17 06:08 AM
    I'm actually a pretty heavy user, that's why I was amazed at the battery at the end of the day. I will try a reset and let you know, I don't have many battery killing apps either. I'll give it a try and respond..
    08-22-17 07:00 AM
    In my case I can make it a 2 day phone if I have medium use and no/very little gaming. I think the phone can hit 3 full days with really light use + power saving mode, to be realistic.
    I have no idea how you only used up 30% with heavy all day use.
    08-22-17 07:38 AM
    May be a stupid suggestion from me but if you just got it, it takes a few charges to gain optimum battery life.
    08-22-17 08:44 AM
    Screen lift was actually an integrated design feature intended to aid in battery cooling, resulting in extended battery life. Sux that you valued a fixed position screen over battery life. Your productivity decline is a result of your fussiness. Good luck. :P

Posted via CB10
    08-22-17 09:18 AM
    the answer is blowing in the wind... Kaboom, ding
    08-22-17 09:30 AM