I got an imported KEYone and the bottom of the screen lifted a few days back. Been surviving with Scotch tape. Today I found the top of the screen has also loosened itself.

Having trouble getting it RMAed as there isn't a blackberry centre in singapore. Just wondering if anyone has attempted to glue back their keyone.
    08-20-17 03:33 AM
    I got an imported KEYone and the bottom of the screen lifted a few days back. Been surviving with Scotch tape. Today I found the top of the screen has also loosened itself.

Having trouble getting it RMAed as there isn't a blackberry centre in singapore. Just wondering if anyone has attempted to glue back their keyone.
    It can be done easily! Use a black epoxy rubber based glue( can be bought on Amazon) specific for mobile screen resealant! Before you process make sure there is no damage to the thin connector Cable bottom left corner!
    Caulibeam and FF22 like this.
    08-20-17 03:55 AM

I would use 3M double sided tape specifically for smartphones, can be found all over. Unlike glue it doesn't expand and you can put one layer around the edges of screen and one or more on the back of the screen module
    08-20-17 04:23 AM
    Yes, the double sided 3m tape will do the trick. You can buy square inch patches. You need 2: top left and bottom right
    08-20-17 05:30 AM
    Can anyone confirm the tape thickness? 1mm, 2mm or 3mm seem to be the available options for the 3m mobile phone tape. Ta
    08-24-17 03:16 AM