Not sure if anyone has seen this video, but it was uploaded today.. here's the link.. it's not in English though..

Anyway, opening apps are good. But what surprised me is that the ram management. Almost all of the apps are not kept in the ram and needs to reload.. it was different with the speed test comparison with the galaxy S8 (search for it if you haven't seen it yet) where the KEYone held up with the S8..

What are your thoughts?

Posted via CB10
    06-22-17 09:01 AM
    Not sure if anyone has seen this video, but it was uploaded today.. here's the link.. it's not in English though..

Anyway, opening apps are good. But what surprised me is that the ram management. Almost all of the apps are not kept in the ram and needs to reload.. it was different with the speed test comparison with the galaxy S8 (search for it if you haven't seen it yet) where the KEYone held up with the S8..

What are your thoughts?

Posted via CB10
    Well, someone on here said the keyone holds apps active for longer than the s8 ...that's the complete opposite of what you just said lolll
    06-22-17 09:40 AM
    Marginal difference that I see. Sometimes the BlackBerry was 6 seconds behind and others ahead or just a second or two behind.
    06-22-17 10:10 AM
    I do not care about such comparison any longer. Most important to me is that it works flawlessly and that is the case. Previously had a Galaxy S 7 and for me they are equal in speed. Always depending on the number and type of apps you use
    06-22-17 11:31 AM

What are your thoughts?

Posted via CB10
    Oh dear, the KEYone barely kept any of those apps in Memory, that would have driven me mad.

That seems to be a Network Branded Exynos Galaxy S7 Edge, a better representative of how Samsungs perform than the Galaxy S8 Snapdragon that was used in another video comparison. I wish they would just use a network unlocked and unbranded Exynos S7 or S8 in these comparisons, but whatever.

PS: An interesting things to know, the Galaxy S7 actually has just under 3.5GB usable RAM, the just over 500mb that is Reserved for Graphics and the Camera if I remember correctly.
    06-22-17 11:46 AM
    I don't really mind the speed though.. but I surely hope that the ram is able to keep apps much longer without needing to refresh while multitasking, which I do quite a lot with my PPSE. Still, it's different than the other video comparing with the S8 recently..

Posted via CB10
    06-22-17 04:33 PM