£499 !!! Oh my god. Well that's me out. Ridiculous price.
    yes that is insane. the classic was £350
    02-25-17 12:59 PM
    and a naff product name. keyone ? what?
    02-25-17 01:02 PM
    599 euro. Bye BlackBerry.

After having paid 730€ for the PRIV, this feels more like a fair price.
    Greened likes this.
    02-25-17 01:05 PM
    Premium flagship -> has a 625 while the DTEK 60 has the 820

So, we all know this will be the end of April, let's not kid ourselves... S8 will dominate.
    S8 was going to dominate anyway. Why do you think Chen got BB out of making their own hardware? DTEK and now the KEYone only real purpose is to allow BB to offer end to end product solutions to its Enterprise customers. The fact that you might be able to go into a carrier store and buy one for personal use is a bonus, but not really its purpose. IMO, this phone's purpose is an upgrade path for the Classic, nothing more.
    jakie55 likes this.
    02-25-17 01:11 PM
    S8 was going to dominate anyway. Why do you think Chen got BB out of making their own hardware? DTEK and now the KEYone only real purpose is to allow BB to offer end to end product solutions to its Enterprise customers. The fact that you might be able to go into a carrier store and buy one for personal use is a bonus, but not really its purpose. IMO, this phone's purpose is an upgrade path for the Classic, nothing more.
    Exactly. The quicker folks realize it's not about them the better. You can't get all butt hurt.

Posted via CB10
    02-25-17 01:31 PM
    hope BBMobile keeps up the slick promo to get the word out there, the video intro was nice, well done, i don't think the Priv had that kind of publicity, it came off as boring.. really didn't like the slider keyboard
    02-25-17 01:39 PM
    After having paid 730€ for the PRIV, this feels more like a fair price.
    Maybe if you compare it to the Priv. Calling this "premium" and asking these prices is just absurd. There are way better phones with the same SOC and far better specs at a 250 - 400€ pricepoint. I'll keep using my Q5/Q10/Classic and Moto Z.
    02-25-17 01:43 PM
    There are way better phones with the same SOC and far better specs at a 250 - 400€ pricepoint.
    BUT THEY DON'T HAVE A KEYBOARD. If I wanted a tile of glass, I wouldn't be here.
    Greened and Sigewif like this.
    02-25-17 01:52 PM
    Hear, hear!
    BUT THEY DON'T HAVE A KEYBOARD. If I wanted a tile of glass, I wouldn't be here.
    Greened and Sigewif like this.
    02-25-17 02:03 PM
    Having said physical keyboard still doesn't justify the price. But hey to each his own.
    02-25-17 02:05 PM
    Found more specs on youtube here.....

Posted via CB10
    02-25-17 02:30 PM
    Having said physical keyboard still doesn't justify the price. But hey to each his own.
    Is the price for Apple hardware justified? Or for those Gillette and Wilkinson razor thingys … or the price of Epipens in the US?
    02-25-17 02:39 PM
    The presentation...... a 4 year old child would speak better on the subject !
    02-25-17 03:07 PM
    Is the price for Apple hardware justified? Or for those Gillette and Wilkinson razor thingys … or the price of Epipens in the US?
    Lol, nothing beats the pro fusion razors

Posted via CB10
    02-26-17 11:02 AM
    Were all reporters allowed to take the device outside and play with the cam a bit, or was it her smile that made them give one to her-no questions asked?

Shutter speed seems awesome in every vid I saw. I was about to say that we'll have to wait 'til the upcoming reviews, but I think I'll have my K1 before all these "hands-on" reviews. But I'm confident enough, the cam will do better than the Privs cam.
    03-04-17 06:07 PM
    Were all reporters allowed to take the device outside and play with the cam a bit, or was it her smile that made them give one to her-no questions asked?

Shutter speed seems awesome in every vid I saw. I was about to say that we'll have to wait 'til the upcoming reviews, but I think I'll have my K1 before all these "hands-on" reviews. But I'm confident enough, the cam will do better than the Privs cam.
    She must know someone either from BlackBerry or TCL. At the official launch last Saturday, several people had KEYone phones in the row in front of me, I thought that they were BlackBerry employees, but I didn't ask.

Posted via the Diva's beautiful Red Passport!
    BigBadWulf likes this.
    03-04-17 07:16 PM
166 ... 567