I don't know who made it, TCL, BB, Crackberry (Kevin), but is the original (unabridged) clip uploaded somewhere in 1080p/4k quality?
    @ 26.08:
    If not (yet), please do so as I like to share it with some folks. Reminds me of a Nike Running commercial btw.
    Nathan Conley likes this.
    02-25-17 01:54 PM
    It was, by far, the highlight of the launch. Then CB Kevin gave a nice intro. It went downhill fast from there.

CB Kevin saved this event from further embarrassment with his professional introductions. Too bad the same couldn't be said of the presenters.
    02-25-17 02:02 PM
    I tend to disagree.. Kevin looked unenthusiastic (don't know if it's due to being nervous or what) and everything was read from those monitors on the floor.. very awkward presentation. College students could set up better and be more professional

Once again I had high hopes now that it is managed by TCL but they pulled the same crap as BlackBerry in the past.. another disappointment
    02-25-17 02:07 PM
    I tend to disagree.. Kevin looked unenthusiastic (don't know if it's due to being nervous or what) and everything was read from those monitors on the floor.. very awkward presentation. College students could set up better and be more professional

Once again I had high hopes now that it is managed by TCL but they pulled the same crap as BlackBerry in the past.. another disappointment
    College students?! LOL.

They did a great job. Relaxxxx.

Posted via CB10
    02-25-17 02:11 PM
    The live stream has been released on Crackberry's Youtube page, so is the introduction, but not the advertisement as seen in the presentation. Will it still come online?

https://www.youtube.com/user/CrackBerrydotCom/videos
    02-27-17 08:33 AM
    WT44 likes this.
    04-01-17 05:02 PM
    You put it in the comedy section? Lol

Love my PPSE - trade it for KeyOne?
    04-01-17 07:13 PM
    You put it in the comedy section? Lol
    That assumes I even cared about the section - I did not. Comedy is default lol.
    04-01-17 08:10 PM
    Re-watching it in full rez, I definitely would have send this link to my acquaintances as an accompanying link to the teaser vid* that showed more of its functionality, had I gotten it last month after fruitfully requesting it via pm. Had I known that you also have access to it, I would have pm'd you in stead lol. Aesthetically speaking it is superb and if you made it, you really deserve some pets on the back! Thanks for coming through man. Nice to see it again in a higher quality. This should have been on the front page of CrackBerry since day 1.

*Last months teaser:
    04-03-17 03:58 PM
    Aesthetically speaking it is superb and if you made it, you really deserve some pets on the back! Thanks for coming through man.
    I didn't make it buuuut, glad to help.
    04-03-17 05:00 PM