Hi. I woukd like to ask if you are using a Samsung S7 or any other Galaxy device and using Hub + suite. I'm using a Galaxy A5 6 and I am satisfied so far. Somehow I still have the itch to get a DTEK phone for swipe gestures and productivity . How about your experience?
    11-26-16 01:21 AM
    I have the Hub+ Suite on my Galaxy s7. I have had it for quite a while. The edge swipes are better or at least as good to launch apps in my opinion than my BlackBerry PRIV. BlackBerry launcher works great too.
    12-02-16 10:07 PM
    I have the Hub+ Suite on my Galaxy s7. I have had it for quite a while. The edge swipes are better or at least as good to launch apps in my opinion than my BlackBerry PRIV. BlackBerry launcher works great too.
    Great to hear that. I enjoy Blackberry Hub + on my Samsung device as well.
    12-02-16 10:55 PM
    I have it on my S7 but getting intermittent gmail syncing. I've got sync set to never and push enabled. I'll have to go in the hub and refresh to find out I missed emails from like 12 hours ago. I also deleted my gmail account, restarted, and readded the account. Works for a day then screws up again. Frustrating.
    Anyone have any tips or ideas?
    12-06-16 12:09 PM
    Had the same issues and got most of my emails late. Though my Live account works great with push.
    12-08-16 06:47 AM
    Similar issues happening randomly on a Galaxy S7. Mine are mostly when deleting an email, it is sometimes only deleted in the Hub rather than Hub + Server. This is true for both Gmail and O365 accouts; again, it happens very randomly.
    12-10-16 11:17 AM
    Set the sync interval to 15 min. And the account will push right away. Try it. It's the same way with my priv. Setting it to 15 min causes it to push right away
    12-14-16 09:18 AM
    I just found the issue, hopefully someone at BlackBerry will pick up this post:

Sometimes, when an email message is deleted by the user in Hub Plus it is simply disapearing from the inbox and not actually getting moved over into the Deleted items folder. The message 'gets stuck' somewhere in between the Inbox to the Deleted items folder and thefore the sync don't work as there is basically nothing to sync.

I found this out by deleting an email on Hub Plus, noticing that once again it is NOT getting deleted on the server, went to my deleted items folder in Hub Plus and the message wasn't there! Well, it wasn't in the Inbox either which made me search for it in random folders. I couldn't find it in any folder but was able to finaly locate it's position when I hit the search function in Hub Plus.

I then re-deleted the email message while the search function was On and sync then appeared correctly on the server side!

Needless to say that Hub Plus settings is set to always delete on both server and Hub Plus.
    01-20-17 03:35 PM
    Hi. I woukd like to ask if you are using a Samsung S7 or any other Galaxy device and using Hub + suite. I'm using a Galaxy A5 6 and I am satisfied so far. Somehow I still have the itch to get a DTEK phone for swipe gestures and productivity . How about your experience?
    I have the Hub+ suite on my Moto X Pure. Love it!!! It's the best of both worlds. 5.7 inch screen with the ability to use my phone without it burning my fingers like when I used the priv
    texn884 likes this.
    02-07-17 01:39 PM
    I have Hub++ on my Note 5 coming from the Priv and it operates perfect along with the other apps in the suite.
    bmorgan67 likes this.
    02-07-17 05:43 PM
    Yep and it's great.
    02-07-17 10:29 PM