The Hub is very slow and almost unworkable after the last updates. We use Priv's and DTEK50's on AFW.
    12-06-16 12:40 AM
    The Hub is very slow and almost unworkable after the last updates. We use Priv's and DTEK50's on AFW.
    looks like the new Hub+ update has brought a lot of changes causing havoc to the previous setting it replaces. my advice will be to uninstall, delete all data and reinstall & add everything up, it will do.
    12-06-16 02:43 AM
    Yes the new updates today seems to be better... We will see!
    12-06-16 09:55 AM
    Yes the new updates today seems to be better... We will see!
    What version are you running. I updated to the 1.4.1.42822 of Hub+ Services and it actually seems to have gotten worse.
    12-06-16 10:27 AM
    Not sure if I'm going to update this myself as the hub etc is working fine for me.
    12-06-16 11:31 AM
    Wow, counting 6th thread on this issue. If this was something else, mods would merge them by now, maybe they don't want to have a mega thread with hub issues?
    zephyr613 and nbaliga like this.
    12-06-16 09:51 PM
    What version are you running. I updated to the 1.4.1.42822 of Hub+ Services and it actually seems to have gotten worse.
    Same here. Still bad. It takes a lot of time to be productive. Opening mails, flag mails, delete mails... It's terrible.
    heading4tomorrow likes this.
    12-07-16 03:17 AM
    It's definitely running slower on my unlocked Priv. I'm being patient and hoping this will be addressed quickly in a hub update. Blackberry has been awesome about their Android updates to issues.
    12-07-16 10:03 AM
    It's definitely running slower on my unlocked Priv. I'm being patient and hoping this will be addressed quickly in a hub update. Blackberry has been awesome about their Android updates to issues.
    Don't mention that to a a PRIV user on Verizon.....
    12-07-16 10:16 AM
    The whole Hub team is aware and actively looking into the issue. We hope to have a hotfix available in Google Play shortly to fix the issue. We appreciate your patience as we work through the fix, and apologize for the inconvenience it may cause in the short term. This is certainly not the experience anyone on the team wants to deliver with an update.
    12-07-16 03:03 PM
    The whole Hub team is aware and actively looking into the issue. We hope to have a hotfix available in Google Play shortly to fix the issue. We appreciate your patience as we work through the fix, and apologize for the inconvenience it may cause in the short term. This is certainly not the experience anyone on the team wants to deliver with an update.
    Thanks for the heads-up! Appreciate a lot.
    12-07-16 05:05 PM
    I factory reset then updated everything then added each of my 5 accounts. I did not sync emails to forever. Only 30 days. Now everything is perfect. However I do want to be able to sync forever as I need it. I now have fantastic battery life and now heating issues. However any updates will be great.
    12-07-16 06:35 PM
    30 days doesn't work for my business. Thereby another problem is that me and my colleagues cannot accept calendar invitations anymore. 'Out of date' error.

We use O365 / BES12 / AFW on BlackBerry PRIV'S and DTEK50'S
    12-08-16 04:39 AM
    Latest Hub update on 12/08 fixed the lag for me. !!
    12-08-16 04:11 PM
    I can confirm as well that the update posted today fixed all the HUB issues.
    12-08-16 04:19 PM
    Latest Hub update on 12/08 fixed the lag for me. !!
    Wondering how you got this update as I've just checked on the playstore and the only one I can see is from the 05 of December
    12-08-16 04:33 PM
    Wondering how you got this update as I've just checked on the playstore and the only one I can see is from the 05 of December
    Wouldn't you know just after my previous post I went and checked again on the playstore and the new update is available, yet I had just checked it before my question above. Still going to wait until tomorrow before I update as I don't want any issues before I hit the sack.
    12-08-16 04:39 PM
    You won't but understand the hesitancy .
    12-08-16 04:49 PM
    The Hub works faster after the latest 8th of December update. The calendar appointments still won't accept because of a error (see screenshot) but the appointment itself can be accepted in the BB Calendar application....

Slow after last updates-bb.png
    12-09-16 03:37 AM
    The Hub works faster after the latest 8th of December update. The calendar appointments still won't accept because of a error (see screenshot) but the appointment itself can be accepted in the BB Calendar application....

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bb.png 
Views:	89 
Size:	28.7 KB 
ID:	413814
    I have the same issue and it's driving me crazy as I have to switch on my laptop to accept calendar invites.
    12-09-16 06:28 AM
    I have the same issue and it's driving me crazy as I have to switch on my laptop to accept calendar invites.
    I check the date of the invite - go to Calendar and accept the invite from within the appointment... works.... But I hope it will be resolved soon...
    12-09-16 09:26 AM

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bb.png 
Views:	89 
Size:	28.7 KB 
ID:	413814
    Can you PM me please? I want to grab some logs and details, and have the team take a look at this.
    zephyr613 likes this.
    12-09-16 09:35 AM
    While I wasn't having any problems before, since the December 8th update, the Hub is really messed up on my LG G4. I'll get notifications for new emails but the Hub wont show them when I open the app (the Hub is the only email app on my phone so it's not an issue of another app showing notifications), it's been slow when loading or refreshing and, in trying to send an email today, there was about a half second delay before words would show up in the email.

I'm running it on my Sony Z3 tablet as well and it too has issues though they are more with syncing (deleting emails on the tablet doesn't always delete them from the server).

I have 10 email accounts all with verification enabled so I'm not clearing data to start from scratch as it will take an hour to get it back up and running.

Hopefully there will be another update soon.
    12-11-16 09:46 AM
    Can you PM me please? I want to grab some logs and details, and have the team take a look at this.
    Your 'team' should work harder.
    My Moto X Force is complete unusable with your suit.
    The circle Button dont work anymore. Now I need to reload the OS. Thanks BlackBerry 'Team'.

Posted via CB10
    12-11-16 10:20 AM
    Your 'team' should work harder.
    My Moto X Force is complete unusable with your suit.
    The circle Button dont work anymore. Now I need to reload the OS. Thanks BlackBerry 'Team'.

Posted via CB10
    You do of course understand that your posting makes absolutely NO sense...
    Why would you state that your Moto X needs to have the OS re-loaded because of your perception of the HUB?? Did you even try to update it to the latest version?? Do you even know what the latest version is??

I's comments like this, in a very public forum, that really chap my a$$, that with your "icing on the cake" statement of "Your"team"should really work harder" is intrinsically myopic, bordering on ignorance.

What make you think they are not already working hard?? Have you been following ANY of the many MANY other threads on this topic??

We, as a group of die hard Blackberry users are extremely lucky to have current Blackberry employees not only viewing these forums, but actively participating. We give them feedback just like Beta testers do.. we shouldn't resort to name calling or insulting anyone, their roles or responsibilities.

We are lucky they are here - they don't "owe" us anything. We as a collective group, made the conscious decision to purchase these devices.

Find another forum where manufactures of mobile devices are not only viewing postings but actively participating with help and suggestions to help.

Insults are beneath you Sir...
    Centerman66 and falbo like this.
    12-12-16 07:36 AM
31 12