I have always used my personal Outlook.com account in the Hub on Android with no issues, alongside my two Office 365 accounts. Now, the Outlook.com account seems to sync the messages, but when I open a message the body of the message is blank; and I cannot send from this account (it errors out after a delay). New messages that come in will display the body, just not anything synced from before the account was added. Both Office 365 accounts continue to work properly.

I've removed/re-added the account, as well as reinstalled the Hub applications, and there's no change. has anyone experienced this, or otherwise have any info that could help?
    11-18-16 04:58 PM
    Me too! First happened the other day and delete and re add worked and now it's not working on hub in bb10 or my Priv
    11-19-16 12:24 AM
    Now it seems to be magically working again for me. Hope yours is too!

Posted via CB10
    11-19-16 02:49 AM
    No, still not working for me. I've had to install the Outlook app to get my Outlook.com email functional on my phone. Works fine with the Outlook app and with other mail apps, it's just the Hub that I'm having this issue with. It's bizarre...
    11-19-16 09:55 AM
    Definitely try deleting and re adding it.

Posted via CB10
    11-20-16 01:23 AM
    Happened to me too with my live / outlook email. Tried deleting account from hub and adding it again but still doesn't work. Had to download the separate outlook app. Will try to delete the BlackBerry Hub and reinstall it. Hopefully that works.
    11-20-16 02:17 AM
    What I get when trying to add my live email
    Attached Thumbnails Outlook.com account no longer syncs properly in Hub-1085721.jpg  
    11-20-16 02:22 AM
    What I get when trying to add my live email
    You need to create 'app password' for outlook account bro
    11-20-16 02:35 AM
    Mine too.

Posted via CB10
    11-20-16 03:01 AM
    You need to create 'app password' for outlook account bro
    Lol whats an app password?
    11-20-16 12:57 PM
    Lol whats an app password?
    https://www.google.com/search?site=&...k1.efuAFydjFd8

Follow the steps Bro it works for me
    11-20-16 08:16 PM
    Terima kasih. I'm lazy and tired and will try later lol.
    Uzi likes this.
    11-21-16 02:05 AM
    My outlook/hotmail account is fixed on Passport, Priv and Mozilla Thunderbird.

I can download, synchronize all my e-mail messages again. It was worth to wait (It took 4 days for completion) during the migration of Microsoft.

Posted via CB10
    11-23-16 09:06 PM
    Mine still not working right. Updated to the latest Hub and Hub+ services, and added the Outlook.com account again...no dice, same behavior, can't send email and can't view content of existing email. Frustrating, I hate the Outlook app...and Hub works great with my other two Office 365 accounts.
    12-01-16 02:18 PM
    Folks - Anyone have any luck with this. outlook.com loads mail the first time, but never syncs after that, stays in a "syncing" mode, and does not display email. I actually have it working on a previous Hub - and it still works. But on the new hub+ it does not. Something is still broken.

I never should have updated.
    12-11-16 01:24 PM
    Coming back around on this...new phone (Galaxy S8+) and latest Hub apps via BlackBerry Manager, and Hub still won't sync Outlook.com account properly. It will receive mail, and I can at least view it now, but still will not send email, times out every time. As before, Office365 accounts work perfectly, just the Outlook.com account that is still hosed.
    04-27-17 12:30 PM
    I have as of today trieds to set up a new outlook email address and from the very beginning had problems..
    first of all the verification TEXT would absolutely not come to my phone via Canadian rogers network.. I had it sent to the wifes phone via Bell canada network and it came ... finally able to confirm and set up account on PC online...
    Now tried to set up account on BB Hub via andriod device and email come in but I cannot send out .. just get the hour glass following the red circle with exclamation mark !
    I have un installed and reinstalled the account several times now with no luck..
    I was planning on making this my new main account but I am just about ready to give up on it...
    Not interested in installing the out look app or any other app for that matter....
    03-25-18 07:45 PM