Do these apps allow synching across devices?
    Sorry I forgot I already have a thread on this
    10-22-16 08:28 PM
    When connected to activesync accounts, yes they sync across devices.
    10-22-16 11:41 PM
    When connected to activesync accounts, yes they sync across devices.
    And how would you go about doing such?

#qwerty #glassweave #darkhorse
    10-23-16 08:00 AM
    Hotmail accounts do that, sync with your device, on your computer via the Hotmail Web Access etc
    10-23-16 08:04 AM
    Across which devices?

For me an Outlook.com account syncs Tasks across my BB10 devices (via Remember), my Priv (via BlackBerry Tasks) and my Windows 7 laptop (via Outlook Desktop).

For Notes I've simply installed MS OneNote on all my devices but it doesn't seem to have the ability to sync to Remember or BlackBerry Notes which isn't a big deal for me because my notes are simply lists of things to remember and they don't have a timeline, and therefore don't need to sync with a device calendar.

Posted via CB10
    10-23-16 10:39 AM
    Hotmail accounts do that, sync with your device, on your computer via the Hotmail Web Access etc
    Blackberry Note excludes Hotmail / MS Live from it's sync capability.

I am trying Simplenote for syncing notes across multiple devices, including web access; and comparing it with Google Keep that I've been using since its inception.

I may use both, depending on the need, each has its own benefits and shortcomings, but Simplenote is hard to beat as an ad free environment, that is clean and simple and straightforward...and syncs across devices.
    10-24-16 04:26 PM
    Blackberry Note excludes Hotmail / MS Live from it's sync capability.

I am trying Simplenote for syncing notes across multiple devices, including web access; and comparing it with Google Keep that I've been using since its inception.

I may use both, depending on the need, each has its own benefits and shortcomings, but Simplenote is hard to beat as an ad free environment, that is clean and simple and straightforward...and syncs across devices.
    Ok, sorry. Tasks works on my priv now, but come to think of it, youre right, it never worked on my passport.

Evernote with BlackBerry Remember is what I used to use
    10-24-16 06:44 PM
    Ok, sorry. Tasks works on my priv now, but come to think of it, youre right, it never worked on my passport.

Evernote with BlackBerry Remember is what I used to use
    BB10 Remember Tasks sync with Outlook.com tasks as does new BlackBerry Tasks.

The generic outlook.com/hotmail/MS live doesn't even offer �Notes�, I believe they expect you to use OneNote so it never did sync with Remember Notes AFAIK.

My work or enterprise version of Outlook does have Notes and they do sync with Remember. Not sure about BB Notes though.
    10-24-16 11:10 PM