The newest update to the hub just broke the hub. Takes about 8 seconds to open an email and there is no way to delete or file an email as the action at the top of the email is gone. Wtf. Help!!! I cleared the cache and no luck.
    11-30-16 07:00 PM
    I still have the option to delete an email on both imap and pop3 accounts. Still have the option to file the message on the imap account as well. I just updated hub services several hours ago.
    11-30-16 08:19 PM
    Some people are having difficulty with the new update as it is getting low ratings on the playstore. Thankfully mine is working. Hope it sorts itself out soon for you.
    12-01-16 02:01 PM
    I'm having the exact same issue...BB Support says they will review and let me know ...not sure when but it's pretty bad. Battery draining within 4 hours with little use.
    12-01-16 04:17 PM
    The newest update to the hub just broke the hub. Takes about 8 seconds to open an email and there is no way to delete or file an email as the action at the top of the email is gone. Wtf. Help!!! I cleared the cache and no luck.
    Back to normal now after my numerous restarts. The hub appears to have settled down. Now experiencing normal battery consumption.
    12-01-16 06:44 PM
    My wife is on an S7 Edge. Hub+ paid for. The update screwed the hub up a LOT. Can take up to a minute to open an email. Battery drains like crazy. We tweeted to blackberryhelp to give the heads up. Hopefully they patch it soon! She needs her email for work (Realtor). Going back to 9mail for now...
    12-02-16 08:56 PM
    Team is actively looking at this and think we may have an understanding of the issue. We will be pushing a hot fix to users once we've got the fix in hand.
    zephyr613 likes this.
    12-03-16 02:07 PM
    Team is actively looking at this and think we may have an understanding of the issue. We will be pushing a hot fix to users once we've got the fix in hand.
    Please hurry. The Gmail and outlook apps are not good. Plus I have noticed that since I haven't been using the hub the battery life on my private has been awesome. That has to be fixed also.
    12-03-16 02:46 PM
    What is the problem? Does it have to do with syncing all emails as forever or calendar dates as forever? I have 4 accounts. 2 exchange accounts in that. I was unable to sync folders, receive or send email. But I was able to delete emails. On one exchange account there is an archive agent from hp. But prior to this update I never had a problem. It only seemed to occur on my Verizon PRIV. Please hurry with this fix. Will this fix come through the play store?
    12-03-16 03:19 PM
    Is there a way to reinstall the older version?
    12-03-16 07:36 PM
    I'm not sure if my problem is related to the new update as well. I bought the oneplus x for Mom, Dad and wife and downloaded and paid for the hub suite for all three. Seems to be working fine for my Mom's and Wife's phones. Set it up for my Dad's phone yesterday. It won't send emails or open attachments and is super slow. The hub is the only reason why I'm paying for the service because they're all coming off of BB10's.

Any tips?
    12-03-16 09:43 PM
    You may have to reset hub+ and hub and wait. Use outlook or Gmail until the fix comes out; that's what I am doing. Fwiw the hub IS THE BEST email client on android. You really don't know what you are missing until you are missing it. Gmail and outlook lack so much...
    12-04-16 08:40 AM
    An Update is now out to 4.1.2822 is out now. Let s see if it helps...
    12-05-16 04:17 PM
    An Update is now out to 4.1.2822 is out now. Let s see if it helps...
    No stick - did the update and do not see any difference at all. :-(
    david7saad likes this.
    12-05-16 05:27 PM
    Still terrible update. Message headers don't delete when you delete them. Still lagging. Still not receiving emails to the phone. Still having sync issues. Still terrible terrible terrible terrible. Please remove the update and rolls us back and get this crap off GP!!!!!
    12-05-16 10:16 PM
    Please please please fix the fixed update. Still terrible. See me post below. Still terrible update. Message headers don't delete when you delete them. Still lagging. Still not receiving emails to the phone. Still having sync issues. Still terrible terrible terrible terrible. Please remove the update and rolls us back and get this crap off GP!!!!!
    12-05-16 10:17 PM
    Mine was still slow after installing the DEC 5 upgrade. However I also realized that there must be sth. wrong with folder synchronization on my exhange account as the synchronized folders in the account settings did not match the folders set up for synchronization in the folder view.....

I ended up deleting my exchange account and set it up again only selecting folder synchronization from the account settings..... the hub now seems to be back at normal speed :-)
    Can't tell about battery usage yet as I'm still plugged into power....
    12-06-16 02:40 AM
    I reset the hub and hub+ services. I am using a combination of Outlook and Gmail for now. Hopefully everything will get updated and they will fix the problem. I will try to add back accounts while synching a month of data vs forever and see if that makes the problem better.

Update:

So I added accounts back one by one and DID NOT sync emails to forever. I am getting emails. I am not experiencing lag. I do have some heat though. I have 2 exchange accounts, a Gmail a Me and an Outlook. So far so good. I just hope the heat improves. The problem seems to be the sync email forever especially if you have multiple accounts. Hopefully BlackBerry will fix that issue also.
    Last edited by mehofmann; 12-06-16 at 07:19 PM.
    12-06-16 02:50 PM
    The team is getting close to having another fix ready for deployment - just going through a few more test rounds. If there are a few users here who may want early access to the patch please PM me and provide me with your email address.
    12-07-16 03:10 PM
    How do I do that?
    12-08-16 07:59 AM
    I just sent you a message with the APK link...have a look...
    12-08-16 10:36 AM
    I'm sorry a message to where. Where do I find it?
    12-08-16 10:38 AM
    You will probably need to access Crack berry on your computer to get his message. If you are already on your computer there's a spot under your profile to find private or direct messages. If there is a way to do it on the app I haven't found it
    12-08-16 10:42 AM
    Never got it. I am looking in my profile of threads on the website. I see nothing in my in basket or any indication of a PM. Maybe I am looking in the wrong place...

Update. I had PM off in my profile. I have turned it on. Please resend the link. Thank you...
    12-08-16 10:53 AM
    I do have feature requests. In the notification drop down where one has file or reply, is there not a way to have that email or text or whatever marked as read as soon as reply or file or anything. At least have an option in settings to mark replies, filing, texts, BBM's etc from notification banner as read... Otherwise you still have to open the hub the read or mark read the item. Also, I would be a tremendous help to have an unread/read number/indicator in the folders and in the folder sync viewer. There are many instances where I have and unread emailed that was filed and I don't know which file it was sent to. Having an unread indicator within the file folder structure would be awesome. I would love to know how many emails are contained in each folder.
    12-08-16 11:06 AM
28 12