Hello,

I'm new to BlackBerry and I'm using the on the Priv.
    When I was snoozing some message I got asked if I want to set the last snooze time as default time. I acidentially said "yes" :-( ...
    How can I get back the old behaviour: the hub asking for every message I put to snooze how long it should snooze? (I found that I can change the "default" time, but I don't seem to be able to reset it completely.)

I couldn't find any option in the settings nor a post here in the forum to get back to the original behaviour.

Thanks
    Dirk
    10-27-16 01:03 PM
    I couldn't find how to reset the default time, but I did find out that you can swipe to the right on any item in the Hub and choose from a number of different Snooze options including time of day and location.
    10-27-16 02:39 PM
    thanks for looking into it -- but that's exacly my problem: when I swipe the item I don't get the snooze options any more! I used to get that, but accidentialy said "yes" when the hub asked me, if I'd like to make that last choice my default. :-(
    10-27-16 02:46 PM
    Try going to Calendar > Settings > Meeting Defaults > Meeting Reminders Snooze

Try resetting your snooze default - not sure if this will solve the problem but worth a shot.

What really is inexcusable is that we can not set snooze times longer than 60 minutes... This is lame and it should provide options for the length of time for those of us who live by our calendars.
    gizmo21 likes this.
    10-30-16 10:52 AM
    Thank you.
    I checked it out, but couldn't find any option to reset the snooze time in the settings you mentioned - only values from 1 to 60 minutes.
    BTW: the snoozing in the hub can be longer than 60 minutes...
    11-01-16 05:11 PM
    Sorry misread your issue thought you were dealing with a calendar issue not the hub, I got nothing... Good luck and yes the Hub can snooze longer, I don't know why they removed this from the Cal app.
    11-01-16 08:29 PM
    I couldn't find how to do this either! I pressed "defualt" to see what happens and now i'm stuck with my home address snooze all the time. I even tried deleting my home address, but it doesn't change anything.

P.S. I updated the HUB app earlier... there is no known solution yet.
    12-01-16 05:22 PM
    I couldn't find how to do this either! I pressed "defualt" to see what happens and now i'm stuck with my home address snooze all the time. I even tried deleting my home address, but it doesn't change anything.

P.S. I updated the HUB app earlier... there is no known solution yet.
    Snooze a message. A dialogue box will show on the bottom and Change should be there as an option. When you change the snooze time or location it should offer it to you as a default.
    12-02-16 12:28 AM
    Try turning off delete message confirmation in the general settings and see what happens.
    12-04-16 08:42 AM
    Try turning off delete message confirmation in the general settings and see what happens.
    OP - did you happen to find a solution? I just made the same mistake as you did, and would like the old behavior! Annoying!
    05-01-17 10:51 PM
    Yes and no. I had odd problems with the hub back then, which led to deleting my email account and adding it again. I don't remembering if that did the trick, or what it was in detail, but the default behavior is back.
    You might like to look up my post in the forum of the blackberry website, where I also asked the question and posted a response on what happened back then. It should give a little more detail than my faded memory right now ...
    05-02-17 12:40 AM